Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Will you be getting the Browning 1911 in 380ACP?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Has anyone received theirs yet?? Would love to see some pics as I'm still on the fence
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer saskgunowner101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Marstar is showing as "sold out"

While this gun is interesting i don't see the attraction if you have to pay 5-6 dollars a box more than 9mm Luger for ammo.
    Do you have anything more than a .22, 30/06, and a 12 gauge? Do you drive a civic, sprint, or prius? What's the attraction of a handgun in anything bigger than .22?
    Needing Husqvarna 77 chainsaw parts to bring a beast back from the dead...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Has anyone received theirs yet?? Would love to see some pics as I'm still on the fence
    I don't think their in country yet, I was quoted spring/summer

While this gun is interesting i don't see the attraction if you have to pay 5-6 dollars a box more than 9mm Luger for ammo.
    If you bought the deal while canam still had it for 2000 rounds it's = 13.72 for 50 rounds, still cheaper than most 9mm around, and plus your not likely to find a non prohib pistol in this size in a 9mm
    Last edited by Craig0ry; 03-05-2015 at 01:50 PM.
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dagmaar's Avatar

I was told July . For such an impatient person I've been strangely okay with the wait ......so far .
    I'm just buying a box of ammo here , there , and everywhere . I'll have plenty by July . I was going to get a bulk order like some did here , but I fear if I have over 1000 rounds to look at , I'll go insane with the wait , lol . Once we get closer to the eta if 1000 cases come up for sale again , I'll likely buy a few .
    I'll gladly let you shoot it Bfiles , if you want to come to Northern Alta. , but only if you bring a few of your beauty CZs for me to play with .

For me it's because it's as small and light as my 1911-22 , and while it's not packing the oomph of my 9 mm Sig , it's also not a big brick like the Sig is , but has some bang . That's just my opinion .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagmaar View Post
    I was told July . For such an impatient person I've been strangely okay with the wait ......so far .
    I'm just buying a box of ammo here , there , and everywhere . I'll have plenty by July . I was going to get a bulk order like some did here , but I fear if I have over 1000 rounds to look at , I'll go insane with the wait , lol . Once we get closer to the eta if 1000 cases come up for sale again , I'll likely buy a few .
    I'll gladly let you shoot it Bfiles , if you want to come to Northern Alta. , but only if you bring a few of your beauty CZs for me to play with .
    Sounds good me man!!!!!

I may have to order up one of these. I wanted to originally but then changed my mind after order up over 4000 rounds of ammo, lol.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Sounds good me man!!!!!

I may have to order up one of these. I wanted to originally but then changed my mind after order up over 4000 rounds of ammo, lol.

Yup , if we all had unlimited funds , right ? I can only buy a few good guns a year , but if I could have them all ....it'd be awesome .
    I gaurentee , within a week of this baby arriving I will post a detailed review ( or as best I can based on my own inexperience ) . Hopefully we will be hearing from Gary some details soon , like how many mags come with it , price of extra mags etc . I'm hoping they will get some of those wooden grips to sell me too !

Is there any update as to an anticipated delivery date ?

Ben

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Curious myself
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Expried Business Member
    We'll definitely post here if there are any changes to the delivery timeline, whether they're early or late. At this time it remains on track as listed.