Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cabela's Liberty ProVault Gun Safe 18Rifles Any Advice

Cabela's Liberty ProVault Gun Safe 18Rifles Any Advice

Bought a safe from Costco and it came damaged the door bolts would not lock and now looking at this model at Cabela's. Anyone with experience with this model? Cabela's Liberty ProVault Gun Safe 18 Rifles.

CGN Regular
    Costco not making it right for you?

No they did refund me and I will say they had excellent customer service, but now I'm thinking that I should get a larger safe. So many toys to buy and shoot.
    '

18 gun really means 9 guns,I just bought my second safe from cabales its a liberty as well I really like mine and when I need a third ill get another one.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

He who has the most safes has the most toys!

http://www.canadiansafe.ca/

Bought a safe from the company above . The even put the safe inside my basement .

Do not go small, the rated capacity might be true for small .22s without scopes, but even then it's half. Go for the largest safe you can logically fit into the space you have. Liberty is a good safe, the store version might be made to a little lower spec than a true Liberty but still good.

Canadian Safe make top notch safes, you definitely get what you pay for.

A big question you have to ask yourself is , do you want to be just legal, or do you want to protect your investments? A top notch waterproof, fireproof safe may be what you are looking for if you have high-end firearms. If you are looking to be "just legal", you may want to look for a cheaper option.....

When in doubt, it's best to over buy if you can afford it. More than a few of us have bought cheap, to start out then had other ideas. Yours truly bought an "el cheapo" to start out with. Now that "cabinet" to be polite is for my sons coin collection, and I've moved onto a 36 gun safe (should have started with that first). Live and learn.....

So I went with the Cabela's this time after researching online it appeared to give me the most for the dollar value. But also will be looking at a safe from Canadian Safe for my next purchase.

So any one have one of the 18 gun liberty safe from Cabelas?? I took a look at one of them when they were on sale, they sold out peretty fast so they must a good buy... I'm sure any safe can be busted into, I guess the question is, is there a security rating for safes?? I know that some have fire ratings for 1/2 hour - 1 hour...at certain temperatures...it's a lot like shopping for car seats for your babies... But in this case "your babies" are firearms... You can go El'sheappo welfare model or the high end Rolls Royce model...or middle of the road functional yet good and secure model...

My safe has arrived at work and I will let you know the quality of it versus the model I bought from Costco. Which the videos show being popped in seconds. I invested in a monitored alarm system and video also. If they want it they can get it, but they will have to work for it is my motto.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast