Thread: A+ Service!

Uber Super GunNutz

Thumbs up A+ Service!

I have to say first time purchase was a great experience. I will recommend to everyone I know! I ordered from Ammosupply 3 days after placing an order with Cabela's. Received my Ammosupply order a day earlier then expected delivery date, Cabela's is still processing the order and hasn't even shipped "in stock" items yet. Not to mention the little bonus was such a nice surprise! I will be a repeat customer for sure.

Just had to say Thanks and Keep up the Great Work!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prim8tiv View Post
    I have to say first time purchase was a great experience. I will recommend to everyone I know! I ordered from Ammosupply 3 days after placing an order with Cabela's. Received my Ammosupply order a day earlier then expected delivery date, Cabela's is still processing the order and hasn't even shipped "in stock" items yet. Not to mention the little bonus was such a nice surprise! I will be a repeat customer for sure.

Just had to say Thanks and Keep up the Great Work!
    That's awesome We're happy that you're happy. Enjoy!

I second the A+ service! Ordered some CCI 22lr ammo (who even has this right now?) Arrived within a few days and came with some free goodies also.
    Now I will wait and see when the Cabela's order finally shows up...still waiting.
    Thanks AmmoSupply Kate! Definitely will be a repeat customer