Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 818202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Chinese sks rifles

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    I m on the fence for one of these. Just to clarify, they are not import by north sylva by any chance are they ?
    Did you bother to read the ad ?? Marstar bought the entire available lot in China, we imported them
    John

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Postal code please ? send to billing@marstar.ca and request a quote
    John
    Thanks… had sent previous e-mail to sales
    No retreat,No surrender

This thread is amazing! Very small town thinking on some peoples part. How dare you get ahead? The audacity of someone trying to turn a profit in a business? How dare you raise the price when we can't get them anywhere else? Straight to hell for you, because you offered them for a deal in the first place!

I haven't been here long, but even the comments about the pricing on the EE..... man, where is everyone getting all their kit for free? Granted, some sellers on the EE are dreamers, but the absolute best values I have found are on there EE. I want to know where everyone is getting something for nothing as well, as I'm a sucker for a deal also.

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Well.. I guess I was right... Now they are "SOLD OUT" even before they could get back to me with a shipping quote.. The fact that these were under priced before.
    No retreat,No surrender

Quote Originally Posted by midnightpossum View Post
    Well.. I guess I was right... Now they are "SOLD OUT" even before they could get back to me with a shipping quote.. The fact that these were under priced before.
    SKS have always been underpriced, considering the quality we get out of any of these rifles; if some company got the tooling and started manufacturing new SKS rifles, I'd expect a price point of $500 some dollars, give or take, due to the precision and extensive milling required to make these rifles.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Did you ever get a quote for shipping?

you snooze, you lose

I guess you'll end up getting a shipping quote, but no SKS for you

BANNED
    Not surprising....this thread has over 32,500 views....a great marketing idea from Marstar....as they say , any PR is good PR as long as it gets people talking.....Congrats on a job well done Marstar...

CGN Regular
    Don't worry. In a few weeks there will be more found.

The Chinese SKS are gone, who cares?

When I checked Marstar's site I saw the K98 stocks they have for sale, in laminate and wood, and in very good or better condition.
    Now that's an outstanding deal, if you are looking to restore a sporterized K98, better hurry and get one or two of those, they won't be around for too long.