Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Chinese sks rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    Most accurate sks hahaha. Six inches at one hundred yards instead of eight. These are fun rifles for plinking. Accuracy is not their strong point. Let the debate begin. Seriously though the extra money isn't worth it in my opinion but i don't hate on anyone that buys one after all to each their own.
    In those 2 inch could lay all the pleasure needed, asked you wife... Lol... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    Most accurate sks hahaha. Six inches at one hundred yards instead of eight. These are fun rifles for plinking. Accuracy is not their strong point. Let the debate begin. Seriously though the extra money isn't worth it in my opinion but i don't hate on anyone that buys one after all to each their own.
    Let's not forget that these are military arms and not match grade. Also I'd say six inches at 100 meters with open sights is prety good. I've only owned Chinese SKS and love them. That being said $300 is a bit much in my honnest opinion. But if you really want something........
    Pro Patria

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    In those 2 inch could lay all the pleasure needed, asked you wife... Lol... JP.
    Are you 12?

Quote Originally Posted by statixstorm View Post
    Are you 12?
    inches? haha sorry.

This thread is obsolete....

Quote Originally Posted by North of 7 View Post
    This thread is obsolete....
    It was at the second post... JP.

But, me i know that i am giving them probably one of the most accurate SKS availabe, sure they dont know, they are young and quite inexperienced... JP.
    what makes you think a Chinese SKS is any more accurate than any other SKS?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzy View Post
    They are Military grade! Didn't you get the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzy View Post
    By trial and error, for the last 10 years or so, i have been helping youngster, with their SKS , Mosin, SVT-40, i tried a lot of SKS and along the way, the chinese SKS was always on par or a little more accurate...
    When those military Type 56 showed up around 5 years ago, i noticed that those ones were very tight rifles...
    This is only one man opinion, but i have to say, it was great that Johnone brought them lately, i was happy to buy the chinese type 56 especially if you are to give it as a gift... JP.

By trial and error, for the last 10 years or so, i have been helping youngster, with their SKS , Mosin, SVT-40, i tried a lot of SKS and along the way, the chinese SKS was always on par or a little more accurate...
    When those military Type 56 showed up around 5 years ago, i noticed that those ones were very tight rifles...
    This is only one man opinion, but i have to say, it was great that Johnone brought them lately, i was happy to buy the chinese type 56 especially if you are to give it as a gift... JP.
    please explain the difference between military and civilian SKS. i highly doubt there is a civvy version unless Chicom made a Hello Kitty or Anime version stock...edit: nowhere here does it mention any civilian models
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKS
    Last edited by Buzzy; 12-16-2014 at 09:43 AM.