Thread: Remington 783, Just a Little Show and Tell

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

Remington 783, Just a Little Show and Tell

We put together a little video to show some of the features of the nice Remington 783 rifles.

They are certainly one to consider for a great economically priced, accurate rifle.

If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Are they going on Christmas special? Another sponsor had them on for a "day" which turned out to be 6 hours and I missed them, from my bit of research these are very Accurate and as you said, you can tinker,. Do they have a grooved reciever for a scope? Also do they come in 7mm-08?
    Cheers

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I have one in .308. Very accurate and nice compared to similarly priced competition. Do not recall seeing a 7mm-08 version anywhere, have seen .270win which is sorta close.
    Drilled and tapped for mounts, get a one piece or two 700 front bases, iirc.
    "Howdy! I'm a Cowboy! BANG! BANG! B-B-B-BANG! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Bullet Bullet Gun! -- Emmet Brickowoski
    Member:

Just to plug these, I picked one up before hunting season in 30'06, turned out to be a very accurate rifle, decent trigger for hunting, no complaints here. There is also a $40 mail in rebate until the end of Dec...
    http://remingtoncanada.com/en/

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Are they going on Christmas special? Another sponsor had them on for a "day" which turned out to be 6 hours and I missed them, from my bit of research these are very Accurate and as you said, you can tinker,. Do they have a grooved reciever for a scope? Also do they come in 7mm-08?
    Cheers
    I don't know what specials are coming next. The fellows here have answered the rest of the questions right on the money.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    HMMM, someone else must be reading your thread, and taking advantage of Grumpy's nice video by putting their 783 on sale! I will wait for yours!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".