Thread: VFG Cleaning and Care System...NOW STOCKING!

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar

VFG Cleaning and Care System...NOW STOCKING!

We now stock the entire line of VFG cleaning felts, Mats, Rods, Chemicals and other accessories.

VFG Waffenpflege .PDF brochure here

Name:  NM Banner VFG.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  18.7 KB

What is special about VFG Weapon Care?
    It is a comprehensive range of articles for the internal and external cleaning and care of guns. Special attention is devoted to the cleaning of the bore of the barrel since it is well known that this presents the greatest problems.

The common feature of all systems is that cleaning, preservation and degreasing of the barrel are carried out with woollen felt pieces. VFG high-quality woollen felt barrel cleaners are manufactured from natural sheep’s wool with cellulose wool and in diameters to match every calibre. This is carried out exclusively by felting and fulling the individual fibres, and thus without the addition of a binder of any kind.

it is a purely natural product and contains no chemicals whatever.
    it is stable in shape yet flexible and can be precision stamped in a modern process. When it is stamped, the cut surface presents brush-like properties due to the innumerable fibre ends, which, when the correct pressure is applied, have an optimum cleaning effect.
    it is very absorbent and can trap large and small particles of dirt in its tangled fibre structure and so clean them out of the bore. The outstanding absorbency enables it to take up and store liquids (e.g. oil, solvents, polishing paste).
    it is a textile product and therefore harmless and exceptionally gentle.
    it can bring metal surfaces to a high polish.

Complete listing here for all Calibers!

Name:  VFG 305334_1.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  84.0 KB

Name:  169A1721.jpg
Views: 868
Size:  52.8 KB

Superintensive Cleaners
    In addition to the woollen felt cleaners, Vereinigte Filzfabriken AG developed a special barrel cleaning felt with additional embedded brass fibres – the Superintensive Cleaners (VFG-Patent: P4109692.4.09). This is available, like the wollen felt cleaners, in all the common calibres.

The Superintensive Cleaner combines the advantages of the woollen felt cleaner with those of the bronze brush or steel wool and is, therefore, highly abrasive, elastic and absorbent. This Superintensive Clenaer guarantees a still more efficient cleaning of the bore (also of the cartridge chambers in revolve cylinders). This means that, from now on, you can give up using cleaning brushes, steel wool or similar strongly abrasive cleaning tools.

With Superintensive Cleaners, you have the certainty that, thanks to their optimised calibre size, material density and elasticity, they penetrate deeply into the rifling grooves, take up the dirt particles in their porous surface and that, unlike brushes, they do not merely scratch at the surface of the contamination.

Name:  169A1724.jpg
Views: 868
Size:  39.4 KB

Hah, I have been using these since 1994... To me, this is the best way for cleaning handguns and rifles...

As described, green ones has copper fibers and cleans lead quickly...

They also had 4.5 and 5.5 mm felts (for air pistols / rifles) that one simply shoots a few down the barrel after each practice session...

I'll check I have and order missing calibers...

Thanks for bringing these...

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    aakoksal,

Agreed, I have used them for well over 8 years personally and I love the system.
    We stock the 4.5mm quick cleaning pellets. 5.5mm are inbound!

Cheers

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  59.3 KB
    Last edited by Nordic Marksman; 12-15-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Hi there, do you know when VFG Adaptor for US Rods with thread 8-32 UNC (Over .22) will be back in stock. Thanks