Thread: Registration Certificate Question

Registration Certificate Question

Bought my first restricted firearm this past week and it shipped from Saskatchewan to me here in Ontario.

My question is, how long will it take to receive my registration certificate? The package showed up Friday (12/12/2014) less than a week after ordering. I'm assuming it could take week or so for the certificate to show up.

I never received a transfer reference number from the seller but I guess I can check the status with the CFO by referencing the serial #?

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    The registration certificate shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to come in the mail after the transfer was approved. Call the CFC if it doesn't show up after that time period. You will probably get the buyers notification in the mail ahead of the certificate. Congratulations on your first restricted purchase.
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

Thank you for the clarification. I hope this will be the first of many purchases, funds permitting haha.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    Thank you for the clarification. I hope this will be the first of many purchases, funds permitting haha.
    Buying firearms can be habit forming but the real costs are feeding the pigs, lol!
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.