Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw and Backpacker

Outlaw and Backpacker

Just curious if you could give me an estimate on how long you may have supply of these , say I may not e able to purchase these at this time . But maybe 5-6 months down the road?

Credit card or tactical capital?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Backpackers will be sold out very soon, we will likely have future shipments of outlaws.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    No more backpackers?
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

CGN Regular
    why are you no longer going to have backpackers? decided to stop making due to quality?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surplusshooter View Post
    why are you no longer going to have backpackers? decided to stop making due to quality?
    The factory stopped making them due to high cost vs sale price.

CGN frequent flyer
    Just pay now and get them to hold for you.

Real glad I got one free with a Boxing Day order over $500.00 before they were gone. I tore it apart and gave it a thorough cleaning because it felt gritty in the hinge once clean it is super smooth and will close really easily and smoothly with a light flick of the wrist.
    Really very impressed with it over all but can anybody give me feedback on whether the protrusion in side the barrel where the bead sight is attached makes it unsafe to shoot and if safe to shoot should I stick to the 3"specified on the barrel?

Yeah it's all good I'm glad I got 2 of each outlaw and backpacker lots of slugs too Xmas and Boxing Day was great thanks to canam!
    Fretman, all te beads seem to protrude, u can careful file it, remove it or just shoot enough slugs to make it flush inside the barrel, the last method may just make the bead fall out. 3 inch, 2 and 3/4 safe, although I hear they can't hold up to steel shot like blind side or some waterfowl, maybe someone can educate us a little more on that.

Quote Originally Posted by gxxrman View Post
    Yeah it's all good I'm glad I got 2 of each outlaw and backpacker lots of slugs too Xmas and Boxing Day was great thanks to canam!
    Fretman, all te beads seem to protrude, u can careful file it, remove it or just shoot enough slugs to make it flush inside the barrel, the last method may just make the bead fall out. 3 inch, 2 and 3/4 safe, although I hear they can't hold up to steel shot like blind side or some waterfowl, maybe someone can educate us a little more on that.
    Thanks gxxrman for the feedback. Now I am jealous I did not acquire the outlaw too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast