Thread: Savage Axis's 10% off plus $50 mail in rebate!

Savage Axis's 10% off plus $50 mail in rebate!

We're having a sale on all in stock Savage Axis rifles. For the next few days we are offering

10% off on all in stock Savage Axis centre fire rifles.

Don't forget, there is also a $50 mail in rebate for them as well.

Enter the discount code "Savage" during checkout to have the discount applied.

The discount code is only good for Savages Axis's, do not use it for any other products.

If you are ordering other non Savage items, please do so in a separate order.

www.theammosource.com

This includes all Axis II's as well.

Ryan

I believe that rebate is also in USD which makes it even more attractive. I regret buying my Axis two weeks prior to the rebate start point. they won't honor mine. http://www.savagearms.com/promotions/
    Last edited by Edzzed; 12-15-2014 at 10:25 PM.
    I ride a m/c. If you TEXT, drive and injure or kill me. Well my dad says life is not worth living. I don't know if that means him or you.

Quote Originally Posted by Edzzed View Post
    I believe that rebate is also in USD which makes it even more attractive. I regret buying my Axis two weeks prior to the rebate start point. they won't honor mine. http://www.savagearms.com/promotions/
    Go back to the store you bought the axis and ask to do a "change of payment". Say you need to put the charge on a Visa instead of Madtercard (or vise versa) and you come out with a new receipt.