Thread: Thank you Freedom Ventures

Thank you Freedom Ventures

I purchased an STI Target Master during the black friday sale. Had made my mind up to get a target master prior to the sale but for the price i couldn't pass it up. I couldn't be happier with the pistol, it's not my first 1911 but my first STI, the quality is staggering, at the sale price it's an incredible value.

I have never purchased from Freedom Ventures before the sale either and i am equally impressed with the prompt service i received, After realizing the STI pistols ship with 1 mag i sent an e-mail just asking if it would be possible to add a second mag to my order, the reply came in literally a few minutes saying "no problem" this was in the middle of the sale while i'm sure they were incredibly busy.

So in short my first purchase from Freedom Ventures and my first STI but i don't think it will be my last for either!

Thanks guys,

John.

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gyped View Post
    I purchased an STI Target Master during the black friday sale. Had made my mind up to get a target master prior to the sale but for the price i couldn't pass it up. I couldn't be happier with the pistol, it's not my first 1911 but my first STI, the quality is staggering, at the sale price it's an incredible value.

I have never purchased from Freedom Ventures before the sale either and i am equally impressed with the prompt service i received, After realizing the STI pistols ship with 1 mag i sent an e-mail just asking if it would be possible to add a second mag to my order, the reply came in literally a few minutes saying "no problem" this was in the middle of the sale while i'm sure they were incredibly busy.

So in short my first purchase from Freedom Ventures and my first STI but i don't think it will be my last for either!

Thanks guys,

John.
    Thanks for the kind words, John.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483