Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese military SKS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Chinese military SKS

What are the chances of bringing in some of the Chinese Military SKS, they seem to be in demand!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hey, they bring in thousands of Chinese firearms, I am sure they can work a deal for 20 or 30 thousand of these! The Chinese have literally millions and millions of these in warehouses, but will likely never use them as everyone wants the AK, so why not sell them to Canam and they can give us a great combo deal on brand new SKS, and Norc ammo! Then China can make 30 or 40 million AK,s to fill the empty warehouses!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Ok the PLA (people's liberation army) wants about 3x the amount per sks then about 1year ago, I don't know one person who would pay $600 for one

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I started falling for all this hype on a military SKS!!! Every SKS is made as a military rifle. Name me one country that makes these guns that has a domestic market??? But a brand new gun? Sure ! $600? Not a chance..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Umm well maybe they want 3 times what the importer was paying which would not necessarily mean a rise of 3x for the end user. A lot of the cost of these are in fees and shipping, hey, oil just got cut in half so shipping should be down!Chinese growth is down to a more normal level too, so they may be more willing to bargain!cAlso with the ever growing threat of countries (including us) losing the priveledge of owning semi auto rifles! they may want to get those surplus arms to market!
    Just looking for options on the SKS/ military surplus front! With the price recently almost doubling, I would think it is something all importers are looking at!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    I started falling for all this hype on a military SKS!!! Every SKS is made as a military rifle. Name me one country that makes these guns that has a domestic market??? But a brand new gun? Sure ! $600? Not a chance..
    Actually China made some for the commercial market, I never owned one but from what others here have commented, they were not very good! The military chinese version gets very good reviews, I am told the tooling was given to them from Russia in the late 50's!

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    omfg, stop it already, its a fxxking sks, buy a surplus or refurb or fxxking whatever and shoot the crap out of it, a case of ammo is more expensive then the fxxking gun......(/joke) just messing with ya
    Get some!!! ^^

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    We have checked, no dice. Sorry

5hrs is right

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast