Thread: A very classy establishment.

A very classy establishment.

Hello CGN,

I just wanted to say thanks to the people at Ammosupply for going above/beyond in their customer service.

I'll try to keep the story short. Basically this was my first time dealing with Ammosupply so I decided to test the waters by ordering product totaling just over $100 (about a weeks worth of gas for me). The order went through with no problems, got the confirmation emails asap, etc etc etc. I had a question about my bill, wrote an email and got a reply the next day. I thought that was kinda cool as I didn't expect to hear from anyone at least for a few days. Next a considerable of time had passed and nothing had arrived in the mail. No big deal as I wasn't in a hurry to get my stuff since it's winter so I decided to write an email to see what's going on. Just like the first time, I got an email the next day and this time Kate even CALLED me and left a voice-mail regarding my order! Turns out Canpar half-assed the delivery, didn't leave a notice and shipped it back to Ammosupply as "un-delivered"! In the email and phone call I was told that Ammosupply would ship the product again, by a courier company of MY choice and at NO EXTRA COST to me! Eventually Canpar got the product here and I picked it up myself.

I'm not exactly Mr. fancy pants and don't expect anyone to go out of their way to do anything for me, especially not for a $100 worth of goods, so If I'm impressed and grateful to the super awesome folks at Ammosupply and especially Kate for getting things done, I'm sure everyone else in this community will as well without a doubt. Shop here with absolute confidence.

Thanks again Ammosupply, I'll be back with a bigger shopping list :D

Merry Christmas everyone.

Expired Business Member
    Thanks Data! Appreciate the time you took to say such nice things It always makes us happy to make our customers happy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar
    Nothing new with Kate.

What would be exceptional, or surprising service from most dealers - seems to be Kate's everyday credo.

Ammosupply's customer service and lightening shipping are easily on par with the top US sites.

Add to this they're CANADIAN - doesn't get better than that!

Abby

Quote Originally Posted by Lt_Data View Post
    Hello CGN,

I just wanted to say thanks to the people at Ammosupply for going above/beyond in their customer service.

I'll try to keep the story short. Basically this was my first time dealing with Ammosupply so I decided to test the waters by ordering product totaling just over $100 (about a weeks worth of gas for me). The order went through with no problems, got the confirmation emails asap, etc etc etc. I had a question about my bill, wrote an email and got a reply the next day. I thought that was kinda cool as I didn't expect to hear from anyone at least for a few days. Next a considerable of time had passed and nothing had arrived in the mail. No big deal as I wasn't in a hurry to get my stuff since it's winter so I decided to write an email to see what's going on. Just like the first time, I got an email the next day and this time Kate even CALLED me and left a voice-mail regarding my order! Turns out Canpar half-assed the delivery, didn't leave a notice and shipped it back to Ammosupply as "un-delivered"! In the email and phone call I was told that Ammosupply would ship the product again, by a courier company of MY choice and at NO EXTRA COST to me! Eventually Canpar got the product here and I picked it up myself.

I'm not exactly Mr. fancy pants and don't expect anyone to go out of their way to do anything for me, especially not for a $100 worth of goods, so If I'm impressed and grateful to the super awesome folks at Ammosupply and especially Kate for getting things done, I'm sure everyone else in this community will as well without a doubt. Shop here with absolute confidence.

Thanks again Ammosupply, I'll be back with a bigger shopping list :D

Merry Christmas everyone.
    Kate, add this to my Christmas giveaway response. Again it is the service, product and Kate that makes AmmoSupply great.

P.S. does anyone else work there? LoL

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeater40 View Post
    Kate, add this to my Christmas giveaway response. Again it is the service, product and Kate that makes AmmoSupply great.

P.S. does anyone else work there? LoL
    LOL of course other people work here, but I do all the work

Hmmm... haven't shopped AmmoSupply yet, but based on your experience, I may have to change that. Thank you for posting.
    I load my shotshells full of Skittles. Taste the rainbow b!%$#!

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    LOL of course other people work here, but I do all the work