Thread: Another great experience with Canada Ammo!

Another great experience with Canada Ammo!

I recently picked up my 5th or 6th purchase with Canada Ammo - A Glock 19 w/ threaded barrel.

As always, I'm very happy with you guys. Thanks for processing my order so quickly and easily!

I've done some business with some other online retailers recently and it only became a headache and long wait. (I learned my lesson).

Looking forward to doing more business with you. Happy Holidays!

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Thank you for your business

I picked up my Norc NS522 yesterday. ..was really impressed with it...wood stock was in mint shape as well as the rest of the rifle..plus some added goodies in the box as well.Was a great transaction for me too
    So rumor has it you can't fix stupid..but apparently you can shoot it in the nuts with a pepper ball.

CGN Regular
    Just got my double barrel boom stick with 250 slugs for 329 from can am. Nice quality gun. Really nice wood. Always happy with can am service and prices.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

CGN Regular
    i don't buy much from canada ammo, sometime surplus ammo and i always been impress by the price and the shipping time....and i win last week a .12 backpacker from them

really happy consumer!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer albayo's Avatar
    I received a NS522 from them quickly. I sent a message to them (I think they were very professional) when they ran out of the gun, informing me that they were back in stock. I can't wait until my son opens it up Christmas.
    Thanks Canada Ammo
    The only problem with Canada Ammo, whenever I go on the CGN site I check out their advertisements.
    Its quite a temptation. But I have to dispose of a great many pieces so I can take advantage of the deals.

Great Shopping Experience

I recently purchased one of the chromed commanders that they found hidden somewhere and received it in short order, my Christmas present so I have not tried it yet. A great shopping experience. Thanks Canada Ammo and a Merry Christmas to all your staff and wishing you all the best in the New Year.
    Regards
    Tom

Great Customer Service for me! CanadaAmmo #1

I bought 2 of the Norinco NS522's. One was just fine. The second didn't fit well in the stock and the extractor was jammed. I soaked it in penetrating oil without success. Tried a few more things then made the call. CanadaAmmo sent me the return shipping slip. I sent it right back and I had a fully functional new rifle about 2 weeks later. PS I live on the other side of Canada virtually. I was very impressed and I feel they have GREAT customer service. I have and will continue to do business with them in the future. Highly recommended on my end!