Thread: Will someone take me shooting? I'll share my toys

Super GunNutz

Will someone take me shooting? I'll share my toys

I live in Oshawa, and my SKS is feeling very neglected. I keep taking her out of the safe and telling her I will take her out soon, but she is getting very jealous that my shotgun gets out to the skeet club while she sits idle, staring at the spam cans of surplus ammo she doesn't get to eat.
    I do not have a range membership; they are hard to get around here, and as a full time college student I could not afford the dues right now anyway. I just finished my exams for the winter, and I have a bit of time on the days that I cannot find work, I am itching to get out and let loose a couple hundred rounds to unwind from a hard semester. I am hoping someone with the land to shoot on or a range membership to somewhere nearby will invite me to go shooting one day. I have an ample supply of surplus 7.62x39 to share along with my Russian SKS in stock form. I have a few other firearms I could share if I have something that someone wanted to try out; nothing too special, a .303 sporter, an H+R single shot .22 magnum, a Winchester model 12, and a decent pellet pistol.
    If you are willing to take out a guest that is mature, experienced and safe with firearms, I would really appreciate a nice shooting day, I'll bring the Timmies.

CGN Regular
    you can pay $30 for a day pass at silverdale and shoot til your heart's content (for the day). you get full access to all their ranges for that price.

Super GunNutz
    I have considered Silverdale, but it is quite a distance from Oshawa. With my limited means as a student; the $30 range fee plus $50 or more in gas becomes too cost prohibitive for this time of year.