Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Norinco

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Norinco

They seem to come out with some great .22 rifles,ie JW bolt sction series,or the lever series,and semi automatics then drop them.Can't figure out why.....this time we got a couple of JW 20's,not risking that again.I'd sure like to see that straight stocked lever 22 Winchester 94 clone again...

There is a ton of various Norinco guns and ammo you'll never see for sale again, grab what you can.
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Yes, most of the 22s are discontinued. JW15/25 will continue for a while

Yep, they made a inexpensive bolt gun in 7.62x39 - JW-103 as I recall. I heard about it too late and they have never to be seen since...
    We shall pass this way on Earth but once, if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again - Stephen Grellet
    East Grey Hunters & Anglers Association (visit us at http://eghaa.ca)

It seems one of the Chinese factories will stamp out a batch for Norinco and then shelve the product. There are very few repeat production products. I've missed out on a couple.
    I'm not sure if the Norinco ban in the U.S helps us or hurts us. We don't have to compete with their market, but at the same time its sweet to think of all the guns they'd be manufacturing if they had the whole U.S. market to sell to.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by K-C View Post
    Yep, they made a inexpensive bolt gun in 7.62x39 - JW-103 as I recall. I heard about it too late and they have never to be seen since...
    I waited for a while hoping they would come back!!! Gave up and bought a CZ.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rick43pen View Post
    It seems one of the Chinese factories will stamp out a batch for Norinco and then shelve the product. There are very few repeat production products. I've missed out on a couple.
    I'm not sure if the Norinco ban in the U.S helps us or hurts us. We don't have to compete with their market, but at the same time its sweet to think of all the guns they'd be manufacturing if they had the whole U.S. market to sell to.
    They make them as long as there is demend, but that dropped by 90% as of 1994, so many of the guns we see were made then.

No more NS522 either

Id love a bolt action in 7.62x39!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Its true that a inexpensive , scopable bolt action 7.62x39 is very interesting!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast