Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: More Canadian Small Business items.

I support canadian products 100%. But there is one probleme; THE PRICE. For exemple a canadian made rifle cost 3000$ not everyone can afford this amount especially with our law that does not give the opportunity to take a full advantage of your firearms like going to the bush with a restricted firearm). I know that it cost a lot of money to accomplish the project and high paid labor is the two main reason but again if it is cheaper people will buy more. Like the glock or m&p or 1911 every one has atleast two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sysoldier View Post
    I support canadian products 100%. But there is one probleme; THE PRICE. For exemple a canadian made rifle cost 3000$ not everyone can afford this amount especially with our law that does not give the opportunity to take a full advantage of your firearms like going to the bush with a restricted firearm). I know that it cost a lot of money to accomplish the project and high paid labor is the two main reason but again if it is cheaper people will buy more. Like the glock or m&p or 1911 every one has atleast two.
    The difference is the scale of production. Well, one of the differences.

CGN Regular
    Kick ass I'll support you. I have a two year old son and half of his labels say" designed in Canada" flip it over "made in communist oppressive regime ". So I have stopped supporting all companies participanting in these shenanigans. Except for his used clothes from value village(sorry not a sponsor). as a side I just went mattress shopping, and discovered there is a local company that manufactures and has since 1902, really nice high end and well priced mattresses just down the road from me. Ask about them at work with the locals. And nobody has ever heard of them, they're all sleeping on dog tail mattresses from Ikea(Swedish for piece of sh!t).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    That's awesome. I love buying Canadian. The only part I hate about winter is the lack of farm fresh local everything.

Good on you for supporting home grown businesses! Keep up the good work.
    Look forward to the new products.

All the best to you and yours for the Christmas season and 2015!
    Don't worry, be happy. (an M14 can do that!)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    We've been getting some great responses and feedback and really looking forward to what is coming.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    It's one reason why I shop at Home Hardware instead of Home Depot.

Home Hardware sells a ton of Canadian made products. Countertops, flooring, cabinets, etc, all made in Canada.

Home Depot charges almost the same price for made in China garbage.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    One thing we should make in Canada is chest rigs like the TT Mini-Mav.

I looked for a Canadian made one, but made in USA was the closest I could find.

Gun stuff and smoked cheese all at the same store????!!!! Talk about one stop shopping!
    God Bless Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Yea, it's getting to get even better soon!
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast