Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Truth abou Target/Grange's 3-week Ontario CFO LATT processing time.

CGN frequent flyer

Truth abou Target/Grange's 3-week Ontario CFO LATT processing time.

Well, since I can't get hold of anyone that can do anything for me(email/phone/PM), I am going to try here for my luck.

When I passed probation shoot, I was told that my full membership starts right away, but it would take around 3 weeks for Ontario CFO to process my ATT, since I only have restricted, it means either I have to waste 3 weeks membership or pay the insane ammo price to use the range guns, either way it will cost me extra money that are not suppose to happen.

Well, I decided to bite the bullet and wait. Now 3 weeks passed, when I called CFO, they told me that they have never received my application from B.J., AND there is NOTHING PENDING from Target/Grange! Even worse, CFO told me that all it takes is an email and they can process it right way!!!! So, B.J. has been sitting on my application for the whole time. Is that the reason "it takes 3 weeks to process??!!!"

Are there anyone else wating for the LATT? Somebody from the club owes me an explaination on how this process works because it is wasting me money.
    CSSA Life Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good luck getting Customer Service from them. They are terrible. I am looking elsewhere for a membership.

CGN frequent flyer
    how long have you been waiting? Just went back to check my record, I actually have been waiting for a whole month! the day I passed the accuracy shoot was Nov 19. this is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher-One View Post
    Good luck getting Customer Service from them. They are terrible. I am looking elsewhere for a membership.
    CSSA Life Member

I would never spend money in that place. $600 to use their small range that is incredibly busy on weekends, the only time I could go. What a waste. Ask for your money back and go elsewhere.

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

My club turned mine around in 4 days.

I have been to Target Sports just buying parts. Once in a while, you get a guy that doesn't suck as bad as the rest.
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

CGN frequent flyer
    May I ask which club are you guys in? I may have to start looking. I live in north york and prefer not to spend 1.5 to 2 hours on the road for this.
    To be fair, the staff @ Target are pretty good. I have been dealing with a few different person during my probation. They have all been very professional and patient with me. So far what frustrate me the most are all the ridiculous rules and processes that seems to be company policy/culture related, or just poor management.

Target distinguishes it from all other non-profit clubs for being a full corporation. Then they should act like one because we are not only members, but also customers with certain expectation on service. With the price like this, the service is definitely far from acceptable.
    CSSA Life Member

The action shooting crew there was a blast however. Everything else there was not very impressive. It took them 3 weeks to do my initial ATT which was just a transfer from another club. Then the whole club's ATT's expired and then they cocked up my renewal. So I was without an ATT for an additional 6 weeks. Join an actual club, it is worth jumping through the hoops and going through the probational programs. It is a good way to meet other members, and you will benefit from coaching during that period.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Perhaps you should contact the store directly instead of spouting off on the internet first?

Seems like you have gone about this entirely the wrong way.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN frequent flyer
    Hi Kevin, if you read my post carefully, the first thing I said was "Well, since I can't get hold of anyone that can do anything for me(email/phone/PM), I am going to try here for my luck.".
    there have been multiple attempts for emails and phone calls, except PM only once. No reply for email. B.J. has not been in office, even the staff has no way to reach him and can only leave notes in his office because he somehow is not working regular hours and doesn't come in every day. Is that reasonable enough to justify my post here? how wrong is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Perhaps you should contact the store directly instead of spouting off on the internet first?

CSSA Life Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar

I disagree.

Other potential members deserve to be warned about shady activities. It's a good reason to read these forums.

Someone reading this just saved $600. Maybe a few people in fact.

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast