Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Truth abou Target/Grange's 3-week Ontario CFO LATT processing time.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luckey View Post
    Thanks J.R. I see. will send a note to the president email for this. it's a little bit confusing between the two organizations in terms of which one handles what. it's ok.
    As for the member number 2000, that would be another funny story because this is what I have been getting from EVERYONE in target since my very first PAL class. At least the guys/gals in store are very consistent. Lol...

The number may be in use because we do nor recycle member numbers. But I wish I had 2000 members. If I did, I would only allow walk-ins 2-3 days a week as the facility would be so alive all the time.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Administrator
    The business owner has provided explanation to all the concerns and a contact channel to address concerns. If this goes back and forth again anymore in a combative manner, including comments irrelevant to this discussion, we will make sure the forum rule applies. We have infracted someone who dragged another unrelated business into this discussion, that is not even concerning Target Sports.

This means anymore "I heard from someone else" comments, that is not something you have personally witnessed will be removed.

We have been reasonably tolerant already, now pay attention to the "manner" part.

Manner and Etiquette in the Business Member Forums

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...item#faq_faq20

business forum is for the business to answer customers' inquiries and advertise their products. It is not the place for other discussions, bickering with other members, general price complaints, advertising products of other businesses and making non-service/product related comments.

Thanks J.R. I see. will send a note to the president email for this. it's a little bit confusing between the two organizations in terms of which one handles what. it's ok.
    As for the member number 2000, that would be another funny story because this is what I have been getting from EVERYONE in target since my very first PAL class. At least the guys/gals in store are very consistent. Lol...
    The staff are probably going on what membership # they are up to. When I joined my membership # is in the 1800s but of course of the 1800 before I joined many have moved on...the shocking thing for me was the member turnout for Annual Meeting, barely 20 members showed up to voice concerns or give suggestions for improvements. At that point I sure was hoping there wasn't 1800 members with that sad turnout...
    When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, 'Well, what do you need?'
    - Steven Wright

CGN frequent flyer
    CFO processed the LATT last Friday on the same day and I got it in the email today! So happy! Thanks everyone for making it happened! See you guys on the range. Yeeha!
    CSSA Life Member

CGN Regular
    CFO processed the LATT last Friday on the same day and I got it in the email today! So happy! Thanks everyone for making it happened! See you guys on the range. Yeeha!
    congrats! glad everything worked out.

i just did my first probationary shoot today and the excitement of becoming a full member is killing me. lol

CGN frequent flyer
    And one more thing I forgot to mention, (I was too happy to think straight I guess. ), given the situation, Grange also extended my membership for one month which is really great and this is the extra mile/service we like!
    Like I said, if we really work together as a team and focus on the issues themselves, we can make our club better and better for everyone. If everything going like this, I can't see why people won't like to join.
    And as SGuard6 said, we, as member, should also try to participate as much as could, only then we can have positive influence on our club and have it towards where we want it to be. I can see myself being here for the years to come. Cheers!

Last edited by luckey; 12-22-2014 at 09:14 PM.
    CSSA Life Member

CGN frequent flyer
    good luck! I know how you feel. steady trigger fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by chinamon View Post
    congrats! glad everything worked out.

i just did my first probationary shoot today and the excitement of becoming a full member is killing me. lol
    CSSA Life Member

CGN frequent flyer
    picked up my LTATT tonight. i know it was emailed by the CFO today and it was ready for pick up this evening so there was no delay on the club's part. im a happy camper!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910