Thread: More SIG 2022 pistols (preferably the bare bones one) in 9mm coming?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar

Question More SIG 2022 pistols (preferably the bare bones one) in 9mm coming?

I see that you carry the Sig 2022 pistol but it's Out of Stock... just wondering if you will be getting the bare bones 9mm Sig 2022 that I've seen around w/contrast sights, for $499. Although I like night sights, my 226 already has them and I was looking for a cheaper Sig sidekick and the base 2022 would fit the bill. I believe MD Charlton is the distributor of these and has them on their site. Well reviewed pistol and great bang for the buck. Extremely underrated pistol and not that common.

It looks like this with the 106mm barrel (made by Sig):

If you are getting the base 2022 or the Night Sight version will be coming in and going on sale - please post. FDE models are awesome too, would be interested depending on the price. Almost forgot - also EXTRA MAGS would be great if you brought these in!

Here is your link on your site:

http://www.theammosource.com/index.p...3feb0db0c5cfb5

MD Charlton:

http://mdcfirearms.ca/sig-sauer-fire...022-9mm-b.html

Any info would be appreciated, if you are bringing the bare bones version in at $499, I'd buy right now on a pre-sale.

Thanks.
    Last edited by st1264; 12-20-2014 at 02:48 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'd be interested in the 9mm FDE.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher-One View Post
    I'd be interested in the 9mm FDE.
    They sure are nice. I see the FDE version for $470 US online, unsure what they'd be here...

There's also a Two-Tone:

Last edited by st1264; 12-18-2014 at 04:11 PM.

I'm sure you guys are busy during the Xmas buying season, but no info on this pistol?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Btt

Seriously... I keep dreaming of the FDE with the black grip...
    I'm going to have to get one.

Please make it easy for me...wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more��
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Seriously doubt this thread I created (or PM I sent) will get a response... it hasn't for almost 4 weeks now. Info about this pistol doesn't seem to be shared that much... they have popped up elsewhere, but seem to be more expensive than they were before the holidays (exchange rate).

Since the post date, I have found a base SP2022 and have 2 extra mags coming from Brownell's.

It seems an FDE model coming w/106mm or factory 4.4" threaded barrel is all but a dream. That's what I gather when nobody will answer the SP2022, FDE or Magazine availability question, anyway (from the Distributor to Dealer).

The only 2022's I have are on the website. I'm not sure when more will arrive.

Ryan

CGN Regular
    I see a lot of pers within the forums begging/pleading for the FDE versions of popular handguns. I would love to have any SIG in FDE. I like the looks of it. I have a GSG in tan and I think it looks much better than the others. I can also clean it to my OCD specification a lot better because I can see the residue. But mostly because it looks very nice.

So why is it so hard to get that style in Canada? Demand is there. Even if demand isn't as high as a supplier or distributer would like, IOT make a run, they still make tons of the other ones that will sit in a store forever. We want what we want.

Edit- also, you see so many fancy guns, all dressed up, snappy grips, the finest finishes, engraving, plating, etc. Personally, I would never buy a slutty firearm. I never went for the cheerleaders. I liked the nerdy, down-to-earth (flat dark earth), kind of girl.