Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One Off Rem 870 @ Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Haha, not quite. $400 for a regular express. Then $200-250 to Creakote, $349 for a threaded 12.5" or 14" , $50 for the breacher choke, $135 for the Magpul furniture, $20 per hole to drill and tap the receiver for a rail and then the rail itself. Alot more than we are asking....

Like I said its not for everyone but if you like unique firearms and dont just want an out of the box 'everyone has one' toy then this is for you.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    Well, yes, I said the Express tac which comes tapped with rail and breach choke.Then just cerakote or armorcoat the receiver, and sell the barrels to fund/offset your threaded dlask one. I tossed around the idea before , and it is quite easily done at a lower price. But yours is still very nice, regardless.

Kinda like it, unfortunately no money :D 12.5" looks just right though I think.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Wondering if you would consider accepting stock Magpul 870s for this overhaul, and what the charge would be for the magtube mod and barrel replacement? May be an interesting prospect for Dlask.

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Well, yes, I said the Express tac which comes tapped with rail and breach choke.Then just cerakote or armorcoat the receiver, and sell the barrels to fund/offset your threaded dlask one. I tossed around the idea before , and it is quite easily done at a lower price. But yours is still very nice, regardless.
    You actually said "regular express.."

An Express Tactical is $550 not $400. It may come with a threaded receiver and breacher choke but that $150 extra is still more that the $80 we charge for drilling the holes + the $50 for the choke.

Not to nit pick brother but we are in the industry and usually ,because we need to make profit to keep the business running, we go over every scenario multiple times to make sure we are as streamlined as possible.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Stop nit picking at Dlask prices, I actually own a Dlask shotgun, Dlask barrel, mag release, etc.

Dlask offers great products and I know they aren't the cheapest but you are supporting a Canadian company that is offering great guns and gun parts.

I for one think that gun looks great, I would go with the 12.5" and drop the breacher choke.

Great looking gun!

Not cheap but given the work that went into this I do not think this is overpriced either...

Keep up the great work Dlask.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

oh man that's awesome! theres nothing wrong with that price, if it wasn't Christmas id be buying one. good job guys

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    The breacher choke defeats the purpose of the shorter barrel.
    Wut?? No it doesnt
    Triple bread rounds for the win

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    There will always be folks here who think everything is too expensive. A custom gun with top quality work and parts just simply cannot be purchased for offshore prices. Why should it? I have never felt bad about paying for quality work on my pistols from Dlask. Just because I can't afford something doesn't mean its not worth the price.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Did some research and this is what I came up with.
    Magpul edition 805.00
    Modify mag tube 100.00 ??
    Dlask barrel 349.00
    Cerakote receiver and tube 100.00
    Total 1354.00

I guess it's not such a bad deal. But yes, too rich for my account. Not ashamed to admit that.
    Last edited by MustangFrank; 12-20-2014 at 07:51 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Magpul edition 805.00
    Modify mag tube 100.00 ??
    Dlask barrel 349.00
    Cerakote receiver and tube 100.00
    Total 1354.00
    Magpul edition comes already cerakoted. And you need to deduct the barrel that you sell off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast