Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M-14 Parts Kits - $229 Shipped!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    If there was a bolt I would get one

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The op rod spring included was enough for me. I faxed in my order. You need a web site?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    The op rod spring included was enough for me. I faxed in my order. You need a web site?
    It's something we are working on, no one knows we need a website more than I do, I promise!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Picture of stock shows a hole for a cross bolt at the reciever? Comes with cross bolt?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Picture of stock shows a hole for a cross bolt at the reciever? Comes with cross bolt?
    No, sorry. Just the parts in the photo.

You can't see from the photo, but can you tell us if there is a metal stock liner included inside the plastic stock (the metal insert that the trigger group slides into), which is usually secured to the stock by a screw on each side (the silly ones with the 2 pin holes in the head)?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    You can't see from the photo, but can you tell us if there is a metal stock liner included inside the plastic stock (the metal insert that the trigger group slides into), which is usually secured to the stock by a screw on each side (the silly ones with the 2 pin holes in the head)?
    No, there are no liners in these ones

Hey CGN'ers,
    I don't know if you are aware, but when I look online, these spare parts kits for the Norc M305's (M14's) seem to be no longer advertised on Mil-Arm's website.
    HOWEVER,
    I decided to call them the other week, and checked just out of curiosity, and they said they still have some in stock. So I went and ordered a set and got it yesterday, just as a back-up parts kit.

Just thought I'd let y'all know, in case you need any cheap Norc replacement parts, they still have 'em. You just have to email or call them to ask. Still the same price too ($229.00).

Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12