Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Boxing Day Sale

I don't understand when is the discount applied to the items in the cart after they are sold?
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchopsandwhich View Post
    I don't understand when is the discount applied to the items in the cart after they are sold?
    Says this in the other thread.

You will see the final sale price discount on the final invoice

CGN frequent flyer
    Don't think it says here yet, but is the CGN discount able to be used in conjunction with the boxing day sale? I sent an email regarding this but understand the crew is likely SUPER busy. Just thought it might help if it was answered here for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    Don't think it says here yet, but is the CGN discount able to be used in conjunction with the boxing day sale? I sent an email regarding this but understand the crew is likely SUPER busy. Just thought it might help if it was answered here for everyone.
    Nope, I tried adding it but they don't stack the discounts. I'm happy with the 30% I'm getting on my gear. Nothing to sneeze at; 30%, IMO.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except Infantry, Infantry will kill you.

CGN frequent flyer
    Certainly not. But it would be borderline irresponsible not to ask, no?

Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    Certainly not. But it would be borderline irresponsible not to ask, no?
    Absolutely, it always pays to ask, you never know, it could work out in your favour.

Just got a call saying they are shipping the in-stock items and B/O the rest. Good service.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except Infantry, Infantry will kill you.

Placed an order on Boxing day. Received the initial order process e-mail. But nothing since.
    Being local I Requested in store pick-up. When will I be able to pick up my order??

1st time I missed in a few yew years, just got too busy visiting family, taking the nephews shooting, launching a few rockets...making moose sausage...beat time I ever had not spending money on gear...oh well...next one!!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Hey Guys,

Just a small update. A couple of us have been working since Christmas eve until now prepping and now running orders. If you have not gotten a response that just means we have no caught up to your order yet. It will be at least 4-5 more days to get everyone answered and shipped. We have received a lot of disgruntled messages so far and are trying our best to respond to everyone. But just so you guys are aware we are working around the clock. Every year it gets more hectic. Also on a side note, We are now building a massive new site for better payment,shipping,stock options for the future. The Next sale on May 11 th will be in store and web.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedla10 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just a small update. A couple of us have been working since Christmas eve until now prepping and now running orders. If you have not gotten a response that just means we have no caught up to your order yet. It will be at least 4-5 more days to get everyone answered and shipped. We have received a lot of disgruntled messages so far and are trying our best to respond to everyone. But just so you guys are aware we are working around the clock. Every year it gets more hectic. Also on a side note, We are now building a massive new site for better payment,shipping,stock options for the future. The Next sale on May 11 th will be in store and web.
    Don't worry about the whiners, the customers who appreciate what you guys do don't mind waiting a few days for our orders

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast