Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2014 Boxing Day Sale

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    I presume you're processing orders in the order they were received? If so, I must say, you must have done an INSANE amount of business on Boxing Day. I actually feel kind of sorry for you LOL. I placed my order about 6 hours into the sale and have still not gotten a notification, so hopefully that gives you less patient guys an idea of when yours will be ready. Totally worth the wait though!
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

If anyone has any questions about orders please send us an email to web@dstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nedla10 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just a small update. A couple of us have been working since Christmas eve until now prepping and now running orders. If you have not gotten a response that just means we have no caught up to your order yet. It will be at least 4-5 more days to get everyone answered and shipped. We have received a lot of disgruntled messages so far and are trying our best to respond to everyone. But just so you guys are aware we are working around the clock. Every year it gets more hectic. Also on a side note, We are now building a massive new site for better payment,shipping,stock options for the future. The Next sale on May 11 th will be in store and web.
    We appreciate the service and work you guys do. Tell Zach thank's for the call on my order on Sat, that was thoughtful.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except Infantry, Infantry will kill you.

Got my package yesterday. Thanks Again for the great Sale!

I went in the other day to pick up my order and I can tell you fellas they had a full crew cranking out orders just as fast as they could and a mountain of orders ready to go out the door. If you haven't gotten the word about yours, patience. The amount of stuff they sold must have been amazing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234