Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accessories for the TNW s/a 1919a4

Accessories for the TNW s/a 1919a4

Would you please be able to point me in the right direction.
    I am looking for affordable belt loader for the TNW 1919 or M37 and some cloth belts.
    Any info would be truly appreciated.
    Thxs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katazone View Post
    Would you please be able to point me in the right direction.
    I am looking for affordable belt loader for the TNW 1919 or M37 and some cloth belts.
    Any info would be truly appreciated.
    Thxs
    There is no such thing in Canada
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

The true canadian way is to
    A) get a 24
    B) call a buddy over
    C) watch some hockey
    D) if links, whoever has more put together by the end of 1st per. stays while buddy goes and grabs more beer. Repeat until fingers start to bleed.
    If belts, start from iether end and work your way to the middle.

### If all you've got is you're wife or GF to help you, replace beer with wine and hockey with the note book and thank god you found her ###

In all honesty I've looked for affordable belt loaders and if you wanted any form of crank style, you won't find anything under $500. I think I have seen a press loader from Ohio Ordinance Works for about $200

As for belts or links when I asked, a helpful CGN'r sent me to Northern Republic Magazine

Good luck and happy shooting. I'd save my money and put the money for the belt loader into another crate of 7.62

Quote Originally Posted by crazy insane View Post
    The true canadian way is to
    A) get a 24
    B) call a buddy over
    C) watch some hockey
    D) if links, whoever has more put together by the end of 1st per. stays while buddy goes and grabs more beer. Repeat until fingers start to bleed.
    If belts, start from iether end and work your way to the middle.

### If all you've got is you're wife or GF to help you, replace beer with wine and hockey with the note book and thank god you found her ###

In all honesty I've looked for affordable belt loaders and if you wanted any form of crank style, you won't find anything under $500. I think I have seen a press loader from Ohio Ordinance Works for about $200

As for belts or links when I asked, a helpful CGN'r sent me to Northern Republic Magazine

Good luck and happy shooting. I'd save my money and put the money for the belt loader into another crate of 7.62
    Lol.....A,B,C,D it is !!! I'll probably have to settle for the note book
    Looks like I might have to import a loader next time I buy something from the U.S.....crap!!!

You guys think there is a market for loaders?? Since the total TNW belt feds (1919,M37) exceed 100 in Canada, surely someone would rather have some mechanical way to do it! Might be worth bringing in a few! :D
    Something like a single round loader at the very least (http://www.jjcustomllc.com/products.html)
    NorthSylva, any thoughts?
    Last edited by katazone; 12-22-2014 at 03:22 PM.

There is another way: buy a time machine and purchase the swede 8mm already loaded on 250 round belts for $120 a thousand. If you were lucky, you also got the 20 round boxes of tracer included in the deal. After you finished shooting the rounds off a belt, you sold the belts for $20 each, bringing the purchase price down to $40 a thousand.

I have a belt machine for the day I run out of the 8mm, but that will be a while yet.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by stencollector View Post
    There is another way: buy a time machine and purchase the swede 8mm already loaded on 250 round belts for $120 a thousand. If you were lucky, you also got the 20 round boxes of tracer included in the deal. After you finished shooting the rounds off a belt, you sold the belts for $20 each, bringing the purchase price down to $40 a thousand.

I have a belt machine for the day I run out of the 8mm, but that will be a while yet.
    And THAT folks is how you make a fellow 1919 owner, who was late to the party, cry... Chuckle!

Cheers
    Jay
    P.S. I use the 30-06 M1 metal links & a 10 round @ a time linker...
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stencollector View Post

Dam all I got for $1200.00 was 10,000 rounds factory loaded in 250 rnd belts

lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    And THAT folks is how you make a fellow 1919 owner, who was late to the party, cry... Chuckle!

Cheers
    Jay
    P.S. I use the 30-06 M1 metal links & a 10 round @ a time linker...
    Yup, I use the 20 at a time linker here, my gun doesn't like running cloth, so I stuck to the links and never looked back.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Seriously offer beer.

I had one of those razorbacks. 300rd belts, I had 2 and a 50. I offered buddy beer, and loaded the belts while watching movies.

I did that everytime I had to reload, just make sure you dont drink too much, I had 1 end loaded one way, and my buddy twisted it and loaded it the other way.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Dam all I got for $1200.00 was 10,000 rounds factory loaded in 250 rnd belts

lol
    You guys are jerks. You were wise to jump on that stuff. In remember seeing it at Marstar years ago thinking ,'who's gonna buy that???'. Man I'm dumb.

I use cloth belts only, and it does suck loading them up by hand. Some gloves and a twisting motion, and you can get through a belt pretty quick. Not as fast as unloading them though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast