Thread: Epps, Any Xmas or Boxing Day sales coming?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar

Question Epps, Any Xmas or Boxing Day sales coming?

Just wondering if there is some sort of Xmas or Boxing Day sale at your store (also online), being planned. There is a certain item I've been looking at in your store so I was hoping a 5-10% off sale or something like that would be pretty awesome and clear out a lot of merchandise for you guys. If not, I understand. The Xmas season is huge for businesses and I haven't seen any announcements in this section. There definitely is more work involved with a sale, but I've been disappointed with some of the sales put forward so far by other sponsors. Something pretty significant may propel your business to the forefront and gain lifelong customers.

If so, please post

Thanks.

Sorry, but the answer is "No". We keep our prices stable throughout the year, and do not offer sales at all. We try to keep our prices as low as possible on all items. The price you see on the website for any item will be the same price until the distributor either raises or lowers that value.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??