Thread: AmmoSupply Kate ranks #1 for customer service.

Talking AmmoSupply Kate ranks #1 for customer service.

As a first time customer here I just had to post a thread to say how impressed I've been with the fast, personalized customer service I received. I realize all the regular customers on here already know this fact, but to any newbies reading this all I can say is you won't find better service anywhere. I don't go through a ton of ammo, however I will certainly be buying from this fine establishment again. I love to support businesses like this that work so hard to keep customers happy. To all the staff at AmmoSupply.ca Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom shooter View Post
    As a first time customer here I just had to post a thread to say how impressed I've been with the fast, personalized customer service I received. I realize all the regular customers on here already know this fact, but to any newbies reading this all I can say is you won't find better service anywhere. I don't go through a ton of ammo, however I will certainly be buying from this fine establishment again. I love to support businesses like this that work so hard to keep customers happy. To all the staff at AmmoSupply.ca Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Thanks Freedom Shooter! We appreciate the wonderful message, it makes us feel warm and fuzzy

Merry Christmas to you and all our customers!