Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JW-105 question

I have one chambered in 556, I have been shooting norinco white box surplus 5.56x45. No issues, if the barrel is stamped 5.56, kind of a no brainer . ...it will shoot 5.56. Kind of gets frustrating to see yet another thread debating the differences and compabilities of 5.56 and .223, there must be at least 50 threads going on and on about nato and commercial ammo. One could always search through posts before asking the same questions again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    It's been 9 days and no reply from Marstar...that's pretty poor CS right there. Thanks for the help guys.
    As per big, bold, red letters on their homepage of their website:
    Marstar Canada will be closed for Christmas Holidays from Noon on December 24th and will re-open on the 5th of January.
    Although we will be closed we will process orders placed online immediately upon reopening.
    We wish you a safe and merry Christmas.

But, help is available during business hours according to this other bit on their homepage:
    Please call us toll-free at 888-744-0066 if you need an urgent response to a question or if you have not received a reply to your e-mail. We do our best to answer e-mail quickly however spam filters, large amounts of e-mail messages, etc. may cause delays.
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123