Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Reliable Gun Massive Sale Issue.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Wait... does threading the barrel void the warranty on the whole rifle, or just the barrel? If they refuse to say, replace the stock if it somehow fails, because the barrel is after-market threaded, well... that's just silly.
    I was told by Vault that it "voids your warranty"... I wonder if someone asked Vault again, it's been about 2 years, if the answer would be the same now?

Regards
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

I think that this being the holidays reliable has been more than accommodating in taking care of the issue. I know the disappointment of being let down with a purchase of a firearm and not getting the support you deserve but in this case they have stepped up and are trying to correct the problem, I just wish that I had received the same from them.

I have had great experiences at Reliable and some not so great. As with every business not all the staff treat customers as well as others but if you get one of the guys that care they will likely help sort out the issue as best they can. I wasnt so lucky with a purchase during the sale... They couldn't find the item I bought when I went to pick it up and simply gave me a refund, after trying to talk me into something I didn't want first. If I had been dealing with Nick or Shane that day they would have at least let me know if they had something similar coming or looked harder to see if they actually had the item. I got one of the other guys unfortunately. Better luck to you...
    “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you”

-Joseph Heller, Catch 22

Happy to report that BMG.NutZ has forgiven us for our mistake!

Thanks again for all the positive comments above and we do take all criticism large and small into account. We try to make as FEW mistakes as possible but it is inevitable that they will happen. We've been doing this for over 65 years now and we are not going anywhere. So if ever there is an issue, something that just doesn't seem to make sense or even you catch a mistake on the website please do not hesitate to contact us.

BMG.Nutz has requested that we lock this thread and we will happily oblige.

Again Happy Holidays Everyone!
    Be safe and have fun :D
    From the Reliable Gun Family.

~Nicholas Chee
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456