Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: da backpacker

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    ... you have to call in, but everytime I call I get someone on the phone easily . I think the misconceptions that they're hard to get could be because of their 9-3 work day.
    I tried over the course of a couple days, & at various times during their operating hours. I can't speak to your experience...but it was frustrating for me. (I even dialed the ext for accounting once to try & get transferred internally. I sat on hold forever & was disconnected.)
    *I'm still a very happy repeat customer of Can-Am.*
    Last edited by Money Cop; 01-29-2015 at 09:31 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkinator View Post
    Here's a silly question, will things ordered over the phone listed on CanAms regular site count towards the 400$ shipping limit when ordering a firearm from arms bargain at the same time?
    wondering this as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surplusshooter View Post
    wondering this as well.
    Is that the normal? I don't know, but for me on 2 occasion yes it counted.

CGN Regular
    also anyone get a warranty one from armsbargain that had different problem then forestock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surplusshooter View Post
    also anyone get a warranty one from armsbargain that had different problem then forestock?
    That's the only returne resone I heard. Anyhow you can ask wen you call to order.

We have a few new ones still in stock. WE did an inventory for the new website and found about 50 we did not know we had.

There are still some warranty ones left at Arms Bargain. They are functional. The most common problem with the warranty returns is the loose or cracked fore end.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    We have a few new ones still in stock. WE did an inventory for the new website and found about 50 we did not know we had.

There are still some warranty ones left at Arms Bargain. They are functional. The most common problem with the warranty returns is the loose or cracked fore end.
    Are there some synthetic replacement fore-stocks and butt-stocks in the works or mares leg style holsters for the backpackers and Outlaws?

Quote Originally Posted by Fretman View Post
    Are there some synthetic replacement fore-stocks and butt-stocks in the works or mares leg style holsters for the backpackers and Outlaws?
    I'd love a synthetic stock set for the Outlaw
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345