Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 gauge chamber inserts...

12 gauge chamber inserts...

Any chance Canada Ammo can get a hold of these through their manufacturing connections? Would love to get my hand on a set that doesn't cost me $30 per adapter + $20 each per shipping.

They can't be that complicated to make, right?

I suppose the other alternative is I just keep buying dominion weapons from Canada Ammo until I have so many calibers I don't need any adapters! But who says I can't do both?!

Thanks for hearing me out.

PS - Would still love to see a Norinco 7.62x39 bolt action make a come back!

I would like to have some of those adapters, but like you said when they are ~50 bucks a piece it doesn't seem worth it...
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    I would pop for a set that would be a compliment to all my collection.Definitely!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I would like to have some of those adapters, but like you said when they are ~50 bucks a piece it doesn't seem worth it...
    Personally, to me $50 is as steal (especially if shipping is included). Considering some adapter manufactures (who shan't be named) sell 3" adapters for 39.99 USD and 8" rifled for 99.99 USD (before shipping), then in comparison 50 CAD (w/shipping) for an adapter is a steal.

Plus, personally I was looking at the 8" rifled adapter in 9mm Luger; and if you or anyone can show me an NR firearm in 9mm Luger with a sub-18.5" barrel for sale in Canada, I would be throwing my money at them; sadly that is not how it is here.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleF View Post
    Personally, to me $50 is as steal (especially if shipping is included). Considering some adapter manufactures (who shan't be named) sell 3" adapters for 39.99 USD and 8" rifled for 99.99 USD (before shipping), then in comparison 50 CAD (w/shipping) for an adapter is a steal.

Plus, personally I was looking at the 8" rifled adapter in 9mm Luger; and if you or anyone can show me an NR firearm in 9mm Luger with a sub-18.5" barrel for sale in Canada, I would be throwing my money at them; sadly that is not how it is here.
    Right you are! I was looking at the bulk kits. Suppose I'd be more in line with saying "Yikes, I don't want to pay $100 for a single adapter or $400 for a set of 8"

Given the option, I'd love to order 3-4 in calibers that I plan to (or already do) use!

I'll be looking to buy some this year, 7 or 10". I think there's a growing interest in these, would definitely consider a Norinco insert or set of inserts. .22, 38/357, 9mm, .44, 7.62x39 all come to mind.
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

7.62x39 would be epic! Especially if it was a long 9"+ insert that would fit into my Backpacker...

It can't be that difficult to manufacture. Especially the non-rifled ones. A lathe and a long drill bit, no?
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rc_p120's Avatar
    What are these inserts, how do they work?

CGN Regular
    Yes please. I'd take the following:
    30-30
    7.62x25
    7.62x39
    7.62x54

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast