Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm happy and my head didn't explode

Hey P&D very professional.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Well, my little experiment seems to have run it's course. No one on this wonderful web sight really cares about positive stories where someone can't be bashed or ripped to shreds. The story was absolutely true in every respect. I will post a range report, and the Cerakote turned out great. 1800 views in 2 days from curious disaster watchers thinking this was the lamest post ever. LOL.

Thank you to P&D Ent and to the couple positive posters.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    Well, my little experiment seems to have run it's course. No one on this wonderful web sight really cares about positive stories where someone can't be bashed or ripped to shreds. The story was absolutely true in every respect. I will post a range report, and the Cerakote turned out great. 1800 views in 2 days from curious disaster watchers thinking this was the lamest post ever. LOL.

Buy something from marstar and then post in their forum if you want a train wreck ;P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    I've found the same thing when I have the audacity to leave positive posts... Keep it up Frank... Some of us like to know where the great service comes from!

Indeed this is good to know! If I can afford some things again some time :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar

Sorry, I just got here! I love such "gushing blushing bride" stories! Of course it was awesome to see P&D doing the right thing and warning you about any flaws in 'er before just handing her over at the altar. Other wise the honeymoon might have been a train wreck, so to speak.

Congraulations! Be careful though, those Sig brides eat a lot if you let'em!
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

If you have a good experience, you will tell a couple of your friends, if you have a bad experience you will tell everybody with an ear.
    Some people just feel the need to be heard, and we have the internet......
    Passion transcends reason, dreams defy prudence and desire is irrational....Party on!

I appreciate the effort you made to show how a negative post will have more traffic than a positive one but that is human nature why we all can't look away from an accident. If you look back at our previous threads the ones with the negative tones have the most views...such is life. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

To the OP.... good on ya for making the effort to project a positive influence in your thread. A real breath of fresh air, and I personally enjoyed it. It is human behaviour to rubber-neck an accident, or to throw your hat into a hurricane of negative attention into a bash/complain thread, but it is a choice that we make to sink that low or to have some backbone and rise above it.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    I realize people are not happy unless they see pictures so here you are. Before and after Cerakote. Next is a range report if the weather will give me a break. We're just not used to shooting in snow and fog.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast