Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Customer XCR-L Review

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

Fantastic Customer XCR-L Review

I thought I'd share this great XCR-L review that was done by our friends at Weekend Gunslingers. It is always nice to see such in depth independent reviews of products, especially done right here in Canada!

Thanks for letting us share this video!

If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    Tagged....cannot view video at work..
    Prost!

Berger

Good video! It would be nice to see some accuracy testing. Light vs. heavy barrel configuration. Didn't know about the 14 round mags being legal!

I am happy some more positive press came to the XCR! People were quite adament on how bad these rifles were but I love mine. I gotta get me a light barrel tho!
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

Lightbulb Outstanding:)

Outstanding video!!! Like the humor of "Criminals don't know how to use power drill"
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    I am happy some more positive press came to the XCR! People were quite adament on how bad these rifles were but I love mine. I gotta get me a light barrel tho!
    I never heard anything bad. I've had mine for a couple years and love it. It just works every time.

CGN Regular
    The weight is the biggest downfall of the quad-rail version. I don't have much faith in the accuracy of the pencil barrel. I do own a quad rail version and the trigger is fantastic. Mine is currently undergoing a DMR makeover after purchasing a DD for range fun. People moan about apparent accuracy issues, but mine shoots quite well (for a gas gun) with handloads. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones that picked a tight rifle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldRussian View Post
    The weight is the biggest downfall of the quad-rail version. I don't have much faith in the accuracy of the pencil barrel. I do own a quad rail version and the trigger is fantastic. Mine is currently undergoing a DMR makeover after purchasing a DD for range fun. People moan about apparent accuracy issues, but mine shoots quite well (for a gas gun) with handloads. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones that picked a tight rifle.
    The quad rail version could be lighter if you replace the heavy barrel with the light barrel.
    What?

Personally I have not had any accuracy issues with the keymod/light barrel combo. I plan on doing a short accuracy video but with the current weather I am pretty much limited to a 50m indoor range. I am not sure how useful that will be.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    100M is the yardstick. Everything I own shoots great at 50M
    I'm really curious about the light vs heavy barrel. I'd be inclined to get a keymod/heavy barrel setup to avoid stringing when the barrel heats up.
    I haven't seen a comparison anywhere, if you have a friend with a heavy barrel model it would make a great comparison video.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast