Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kriss upgrade/replacement parts

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar

Kriss upgrade/replacement parts

Just wondering if it's possible to buy parts (in particular the mainspring) for the vector? I got an RMA number for mine, but just don't feel comfortable shipping a $2000 rifle to a company I don't know. I would rather just try and fix it myself. Kriss USA says they won't ship parts to Canada...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    You'll get it back.....just not this year. There was a guy on here that was saying that NS had his Kriss Vector going on 7 months........so.......

Mine got serviced.....Took 16 months and two trips back...and no, they won't give you the parts.

Quote Originally Posted by DeisEcks View Post
    Mine got serviced.....Took 16 months and two trips back...and no, they won't give you the parts.
    Good to know.

Jeez, I obviously got lucky, I got mine back in 4 weeks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    It's a POS? I was thinking about buying one.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    It's a POS? I was thinking about buying one.
    Not a POS - just if you want parts or need service - not going to happen in any quick time period (except the once apparently). I love mine.

Mine was just a bad case of getting it serviced. The fire control group went on it, and the bolt exploded. Once I finally got it back I fired another 100rds through it, it worked, then sold it. Neat carbine, interested in the GEN2 model in 9mm. If it ever makes it here....

get parts shipped to a border store and pick up. if its only a spring then it shouldn't be a problem bringing it back across.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Probably off topic to discuss sending it elsewhere in this sub forum.

Kriss USA will do the work, I just have to export it to the US. So looking at getting the forms from the ATF. Will ship it to Kriss, then have them ship it to the border and pick up I guess. Either that or I'll be visiting my buddy in Ohio lol.

They're not ####, but definitely service is an issue if you happen to get a lemon-y one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast