Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last day for 10% off Legacy Emergency Food at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member

Last day for 10% off Legacy Emergency Food at AmmoSupply.ca

Tomorrow - Thursday 8th January - is our last day for 10% off Legacy Food with coupon code bd2014.

Legacy Premium, is an industry leader in emergency food, as it's larger portion sizes and smaller cost per servings make it the best value for money. The food tastes great - Pasta Alfredo, Chilli and Pancakes being some of my favourites.

Name:  Pasta-Primavera3web-500x500.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  73.8 KB

These meals are great for having a home cooked meal without the hard work - ideal for elderly, students and people who just work a lot! They're also perfect for camping and emergency supplies. If you don't have your 72 hours of emergency food as suggested by the government, consider getting one of our emergency kits.

I notice on your site that this brand says "vegetarian friendly", does that mean these just contain TVP and not real meat?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmin View Post
    I notice on your site that this brand says "vegetarian friendly", does that mean these just contain TVP and not real meat?
    Actually, they don't contain TVP or meat. There are issues with importing meat products into Canada so we don't always see meat options that they get in the US. I am a big meat eater, though, and I didn't feel a lack of protein or calories in the meals.

The MegaOne Meal Replacement Shakes are a great source of healthy protein as well as a full complement of vitamins and minerals.

Well now you have me really intrigued lol May have to order some to try.

Thanks for the response.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmin View Post
    Well now you have me really intrigued lol May have to order some to try.

Thanks for the response.
    We also do trial packs: https://www.ammosupply.ca/shop/kit/269/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Chilli and pancakes???????? The army IMPs haven't even come up with something that gross.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    Chilli and pancakes???????? The army IMPs haven't even come up with something that gross.
    I only insist my family eat them mixed together when they've been really bad. Normally I serve them as separate meals, then they taste pretty good

I really wish you could get ones with meat. If you did I'd order a lot of these.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilius View Post
    I really wish you could get ones with meat. If you did I'd order a lot of these.
    One of our distributors is working with a company to freeze dry meat in Canada - there is currently nowhere in Canada that does it and apparently there are problems with importing it. However, we do have MREs that have meat entrees and they're pretty decent. Of course, I like MREs for the cookies and cake... they're my favourite bit.

How are these for backpacking? Not only weight being a concern, but how much packaging is there to pack out? I think I should try a sampler pack when the backpacking season rolls around
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast