Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest Winner T-shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Geez would have thought from the responses during the contest we would have been sold out of these by now......
    Anything else? Do you have a material and thread count preference?
    Wow, I'm kinda shocked by the condescending response! Maybe this is the reason the shirts are not sold out yet - they are not what many people asked for. White with a blue logo is something I am interested in as well, but I'm afraid to state so. for fear of a rude response. I know you have a hard job making up the shirts and you will not be able to please everyone. Please don't wreck your amazing customer service reputation by making rude comments and having a condescending attitude. That type of response is the first thing that makes me not want to spend money at a shop. I'm sure I'm not alone. I say all this because I like Wolverine Supplies and don't want to see you miss out on business opportunities.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maple leaf View Post
    Wow, I'm kinda shocked by the condescending response! Maybe this is the reason the shirts are not sold out yet - they are not what many people asked for. White with a blue logo is something I am interested in as well, but I'm afraid to state so. for fear of a rude response. I know you have a hard job making up the shirts and you will not be able to please everyone. Please don't wreck your amazing customer service reputation by making rude comments and having a condescending attitude. That type of response is the first thing that makes me not want to spend money at a shop. I'm sure I'm not alone. I say all this because I like Wolverine Supplies and don't want to see you miss out on business opportunities.
    While it was posted in jest, apparently not all took it as such. I would also like to clarify that it was sarcastic not condescending.

When it comes to things such as apparel you need to try and put yourself in our position. We would have no end of configurations etc that could be ordered, but at the end of the day only so much sells. How much and how many and what we order is what we have to try and decide before we order any. One thing you learn quickly is that just because there is a huge amount of people posting they will buy something does not make it so. Also no matter how many different styles etc we offered it still wouldn't be right for everyone.
    To get decent pricing on shirts etc, there are minimum order numbers, and as mentioned before, only so much sells before it goes stale.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maple leaf View Post
    I agree, I am from Manitoba and support wolverine but don't appreciate the response to my comment. You could have stated the constraints of having different color schemes etc instead of your rude comment. Did not expect that from you guys. The original design was white and blue which is what I voted for, it would not have been as appealing to me if the design was black and blue. All I asked to see was the original design I voted for. Yes the wolverine is blue I know that.

Wow people are getting really sensitive these days...lol
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek

But...those ones didn't win.......

But... The people who clicked for the curve logo clearly aren't people who buy tshirts or else you wouldn't have posted what you did - in being surprised that they aren't selling...

Generally as a retailer you supply what your customers are demanding... 200 posts on customers demanding the giraffe.. How do you not jump on that while it's hot..? Yeah some dude in your warehouse came up with it by sketching it on a box who cares.. Have him involved in logo and tshirt design and give him one as a thank you.. Then sit back as your merchandise category kicks off. T-shirts.. Hoodies.. Hats.. Morale patches. Done.

... I just feel like poking a grumpy wolverine.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN_32 View Post
    But... The people who clicked for the curve logo clearly aren't people who buy tshirts or else you wouldn't have posted what you did - in being surprised that they aren't selling...

Generally as a retailer you supply what your customers are demanding... 200 posts on customers demanding the giraffe.. How do you not jump on that while it's hot..? Yeah some dude in your warehouse came up with it by sketching it on a box who cares.. Have him involved in logo and tshirt design and give him one as a thank you.. Then sit back as your merchandise category kicks off. T-shirts.. Hoodies.. Hats.. Morale patches. Done.

... I just feel like poking a grumpy wolverine.
    now in all fairness did I say we weren't getting other shirts made?

One cavet though, there isn't going to be a pile of different shirts with different entry designs showing up. At the end of the day we are a firearms store and we'd rather try and find all the fun stuff you folks are after instead of trying to find a section of the building to put up Wolverine Guy's Haberdashery section
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

The giraffe shirts should be made and included free with a purchase over $150 or $200. But that's just me, and my opinion is a little biased lol.

I just want to see people wearing the proud giraffe.

NFA member. Because it's not just about "sport shooting"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123