Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: should i send my rpal # now?

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Valkyrie View Post
    BC CFO won't let you go from shop to range directly. You need to take firearm home with statt, wait for the reg, then go to the range. Your att won't be valid for store to range.
    Damn! That was exactly my plan since the squamish valley gun club is right on my way home from the gun shop. Oh well, you're right, if I get the wheels rollin now I may have my LTATT by then anyhooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedbra View Post
    If you give them your email, they will email your reg and STATT at the same time. I also got my LTATT via email. Handy to be able to print off again should you ever lose it or it gets wet.
    I was under the impression that once the gun shop has my license number they will get my registration and STATT. Does this sound right? I also need my registration before I can aptly for the LTATT don't I?

Thanks for the help guys, wont be long now!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Zedbra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggun View Post
    I was under the impression that once the gun shop has my license number they will get my registration and STATT. Does this sound right? I also need my registration before I can aptly for the LTATT don't I?

Thanks for the help guys, wont be long now!
    You can have it emailed to Italian directly, but I wanted a copy of it so asked them to email it to me. They will email your reg and LTATT, at least, they did for me. I got my reg and STATT together and then two days later I got my LTATT emailed. I just got back from the range.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12