Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Geissele Sabra Lightning Trigger Bow for IWI Tavor.

You can grind an old Allen key to fit. Works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by int3grity View Post
    Hmm. Is this not a barrel key?

Nope. That is the sight adjustment tool. This is the wrench:

"Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    Everyone that owns a tavor should have the barrel tool and be familiar with removing it. It is very easy if you follow the steps in order and it only takes a few minutes. By far the easiest way to clean the tavor is a full disassemble then you can get all the nooks and cranny's... Got my pre order in and can not wait to pair this with my super sabra
    WTB: HK45C

I bought the barrel wrench from Dlask Arms. It is very well done.
    Fits in the place perfectly and tight, so no worries about damaging your rifle!
    I'd recommend it for people who does not want to mess with improvised tools.
    http://dlaskarms.com/collections/too...-barrel-wrench

I've ordered the trigger bow as well! Can't wait to try it out, I hope they eliminated the over travel after the break as well!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by martian77 View Post
    I bought the barrel wrench from Dlask Arms. It is very well done.
    Fits in the place perfectly and tight, so no worries about damaging your rifle!
    I'd recommend it for people who does not want to mess with improvised tools.
    http://dlaskarms.com/collections/too...-barrel-wrench

I've ordered the trigger bow as well! Can't wait to try it out, I hope they eliminated the over travel after the break as well!
    Yes it does!! The over travel is about 2mm now vs. the one mile with the stock trigger. It feels like a tuned stock AR trigger. About a 4lb pull.
    I guarantee you will shout it all over the mountains when you try the complete kit!!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

I'm loving this thread.

Thanks for the pre-orders too. We look forward to filling them. 20 pre-orders for Lightning Bow so far. That's a good number, but I am surprised it is not more. Likely because I have handled the Lightning Bow I guess?

I have always wondered how many Tavor rifles exist in Canada. I expect know in the end by how many Lightning Bows we sell in Canada. Are you curious? I'll tell you if you want to know.

Next Super Sabra's 4 weeks out. Stay tuned on the Lightning bow.

To the guy who thought he could order direct to the factory. That's not going to happen. But we'll service his order with regardless.

Arms East IS and remains the Exclusive Distributor for Geissele Automatics and ALG Defense Commercial and Govt Sales in Canada.

Yes, I did just get an email.

All the best,
    Walter

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    20 pre-orders for Lightning Bow so far. That's a good number, but I am surprised it is not more. Likely because I have handled the Lightning Bow I guess?
    My guess is everyone is waiting for a "user review" before fronting the cash for one. Not many of us get a shot show invite and can try these new toys sadly
    WTB: HK45C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    I havent ordered yet, but changing that right now. only going to order 1 for now though. I know it will be worth it, it will be what makes a aftermarket trigger pack worth while, as it is the only thing disrupting the interface betwwebetween the trigger finger and the trigger pack.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Ok I finally put some time into understanding what it does, looks promising!

Only detail it looks like it moves the trigger face forward quite a bit, I have short fingers, will that be an issue? Has anyone tried it? It could be a picture effect and not reality...

CGN Regular
    Hi,

I tried to pre-order the trigger bow but your check-out screen is very hard to read.
    Grey colour text on a grey background is not a good combination. Can you get your web guy to look into this?

S

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast