Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Prophet River Pricing

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    One thing important is Clay is bringing really cool and rare items... Got this Long Branch 45 Lc SAA 1 of 300 this weekend, i never thought i could own one of these especially that there were offered tru USA as well... Well done Clay... JP.

Simple, price too high walk.

I have bought several things from Prophet, each time it was cause the price was so good.

People love to camplain!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColassalEntry View Post
    Reread what he said[CODE]. He's saying REM. borrowed the design for CIL not the other way around.

English class, not just for pussies and poets.
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFord58 View Post
    CFO answer: "Because f**k you. That's why."

Very eloquently said.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how much you bend over backwards to help someone it's never going to be good enough.
    Clay & his staff are exceptional with their customer service. Sure some of his items are higher priced than you may find elsewhere but as he said "that's business". The same could be said for Walmart, or Costco. Sometimes you find better deals elsewhere.
    Clay's response was very well said, but why should he have to defend himself? You have to ask yourself "do you want cheap or do you want to spend a extra but have the knowledge that you will be taken care of if there's an issue?" I have purchased a number of items from Prophet River, some of which were cheaper elsewhere, but I'm comfortable dealing with them.

I own a transport company and we run into the same issues. I've had people tell me I'm too expensive. You know your never going to hear from them again so my response is that you have to put the shoe on there other foot and ask yourself are you just cheap! (usually you hear "click").
    Some people just have the IQ of a 2x4 and are twice as thick! They just want to flap their jaws to hear themselves speak.
    John 3:16. If not then unfortunately John 3:36
    Firearms owners are the difference between Tyranny & Freedom!!
    GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL. ITS POPULATION CONTROL!
    Faith is not knowing what the future holds but knowing who holds the future

CGN Regular
    so who was the ingrate who complained about pricing?

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    so who was the ingrate who complained about pricing?
    Pretty sure it was back at the end of the great .22 shortage of '14, when 10/22 sightings were less common than those of Bigfoot,
    and the scarcity had prices jacked up.

Someone necro'd it after almost a year, and started getting people in a huff again. Time to let this thread die.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

I have purchased two handguns from prophet river and I'm in the midst of acquiring my third from them. Even though price is important to me, I wouldn't mind if I paid 20-60 even maybe 100 more to deal with prophet river! They are an awesome bunch of guys Tanner is the greatest sales associate! Just a spot on place to do biz with!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    If think the whole consignment section looks bad on the overall website, store and pricing that Clay/ Prophet River offers, id dump it as it must take a lot of resources to keep up to date and answer calls about. Especially when you have some nit wit wanting above new prices for his bolt action and wont listen to Clay that his rifle is maybe worth 60% retail give or take.

Clay and the rest of the crew at Prophet river are A+ in my books, they are among the top three place I go for my toys and so far I have yet to be let down by them. Emails inquiry is answered fast and without hesitation.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910