Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Prophet River Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by galamb View Post
    I work in retail and sorry, you have it wrong.

In 2015 a Canadian retailer has an absolute responsibility to have everything conceivable in stock, all the time, at prices better than advertised anywhere else.

Just ask some of the customers that walk through the doors...

The only ones I can forgive for having that attitude are the ones in store that got there because we sent out the covert van to their homes, dragged them out, covered their heads with hood, drove them to the store and then forced them to shop - I guess it's fair for them to complain about the cost - all the rest could have chosen the shop across the street if they didn't like the prices...
    Couldn't have put it better my self you magnificent bastard
    !

Don't make me sic Kevin O'Leary on you

Not only was the gun I bought from Clay a scarce model in Canada; It came in less expensive than any other source I could find. The personalized service is also well appreciated. Thank you Prophet River.

They have the cheapest price for the Wartak SKS rail and they shipped the same day. They also have excellent communication (Live Online Chat).

Love prf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer catnthehatt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ginseng503 View Post
    Not only was the gun I bought from Clay a scarce model in Canada; It came in less expensive than any other source I could find. The personalized service is also well appreciated. Thank you Prophet River.
    Clay has brokered in a couple of guns for me that were not available in Canada and very quickly I might add.
    If he has a gun in stock and can get it in the mail before a certain time ( 12:00?) I have it in Ft. McMurray the next day- that's about as great a service as a guy can ask for!
    Cat

I've bought from prophet River and had Clay import a rifle for me before they had a shop. Always great to deal with. I know they're hard to get ahold of when it's busy, but that's because they had grown and still operate a business on a personal level, despite having thousands of customers. No complaints after 3 NZ Coopers, several consignments, a few imports and various other smaller items.

I realize that the prices on smaller items available elsewhere can be a little higher, but for the selection of stuff nobody else has I'll pay the higher price or politely buy common items elsewhere. Remember, the box of .22 shells at Canadian Tire take up shelf space in a 10-20,000 sq ft store. What PR have on thier shelves for common inventory competes with much more valuable inventory that is therefore usually more profitable in a much smaller store.
    There is life after online gaming, there is just less.......XD!!!

BANNED
    There's a problem with pricing at Prophet River? I had no idea, still don't. Guess I was distracted by the absurdly low-priced Anschutz over in this thread:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...RX22-Huge-Sale!

Your Store your Prices. Its simple. Instead of complaining maybe the OP should have looked elsewhere if they were not happy with the prices.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46

I don't know how anyone could complain about Prophet River's prices or service, always treated me very well.