Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2015 Price Increases

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Any word from Wolf on price increases? My order hasn't even arrived yet and i'm already thinking I didn't buy enough!
    I will ask the next time I'm on the phone. It's quite likely since they get their powder from across the border.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Thank you for the advanced heads up, it's nice when businesses keep everyone in the loop. I still plan on placing an order next time I'm Calgary bound. Cheers!
    You're welcome!

Hi kate, a few questions about your food supply emergency medical kits stoves.First How many calories per adult portion, is all of your food 25 year shelf life? is there a combo kit like a medical kit mixed with a food kit? and some of your equipment like the stoves n stuff can you include those in these purchases for a discounted rate? One last thing copper plated round nose cci .22 anything? same with 45/70 i need both. you can pm me the details or on here is fine.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paul1shooter View Post
    Hi kate, a few questions about your food supply emergency medical kits stoves.First How many calories per adult portion, is all of your food 25 year shelf life? is there a combo kit like a medical kit mixed with a food kit? and some of your equipment like the stoves n stuff can you include those in these purchases for a discounted rate? One last thing copper plated round nose cci .22 anything? same with 45/70 i need both. you can pm me the details or on here is fine.
    I will send you a PM on the details but the average calorie count per portion of emergency food is 340. Legacy do sides of veggies and fruit which are intended to supplement the diet, and they also do Meal Replacement Shakes (in Superberry, Vanilla and Chocolate) which ensure people get a full complement of vitamins and minerals - with no cooking and just add water, those are fantastic additions to emergency kits. The average cost per day for Legacy food based on 2000 calories is approx $12.50 at current pricing.

We don't have any decent medical kits right now, but we'll be bringing out a cool trauma kit in early spring (we hope!) that we might do combo deals on. We can probably come up with a nice deal on the stoves if purchased with emergency kits also, so I will speak to you in a PM about that.

Not much in the way of 22 LR right now, but I will let you know what we do have!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Hi kate

Just wondering....if I was to order 15 boxes of one caliber and 5+ of another could i still get the case lot price per box?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Hi kate

Just wondering....if I was to order 15 boxes of one caliber and 5+ of another could i still get the case lot price per box?
    I dare say we can work something out! PM me what you're after and I will confirm the price.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Thanks Kate....will do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234