Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Price Increases

Expired Business Member

2015 Price Increases

New year, new price increases...

Sorry to say that the price of the US dollar is affecting imports from the US and the distributors and manufacturers have to pass the costs down the chain. This is also affecting our Canadian manufacturers, as many (or most) of their components come from the US. Price rises are on the way from Prairie Shot (Score shells), Gryphon (binary targets) and most of the new stock of ammo coming in this year.

Saw this coming for sure!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    No surprise there. With a 84 cent dollar it had to be coming. Maybe look to European ammo? (CAD is actually up against the Euro since this time last year)

But on a brighter note....because of the big drop in fuel prices shipping charges set by Canpar will fall dramatically.....right??....right??? #notholdingbreath

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    No surprise there. With a 84 cent dollar it had to be coming. Maybe look to European ammo? (CAD is actually up against the Euro since this time last year)

But on a brighter note....because of the big drop in fuel prices shipping charges set by Canpar will fall dramatically.....right??....right??? #notholdingbreath
    That was funny. Man, I had to wipe up the coffee on my desk after I spat it out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Where is the dislike button...
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    That was funny. Man, I had to wipe up the coffee on my desk after I spat it out.
    Ditto!

CGN frequent flyer

No kidding! I see Canada Post is still charging the fuel surcharge on my shipments, and I won't be holding my breath that that'll disappear any time soon. On the flip side, BC Ferries were very quick to remove the fuel surcharge from their rates.... that was one heck of a surprise!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

What he said. Funny yes but true, European ammo is becoming more prevalent and their dollar isn't doing as well as ours, they are looking for more orders for sure and the shipping from Europe should be coming down. Plus a lot of the European ammo is really good!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

drove 120 miles yesterday looking for .22 ammo. What anyone can find is junk - failures to fire. Didn't find any .22 in 5 stores.

Quote Originally Posted by stickhunter View Post
    No kidding! I see Canada Post is still charging the fuel surcharge on my shipments, and I won't be holding my breath that that'll disappear any time soon. On the flip side, BC Ferries were very quick to remove the fuel surcharge from their rates.... that was one heck of a surprise!
    All of the airline industries are maximizing profits with the current price of oil so low. they all say they are using hedged oil from last year so the price at which they bought oil at the time is reflecting on the price of air travel and shipping. so next year both should be cheaper - will that happen, most certainly not.
    "Where there was freedom, there will now be security; where there was individual liberty, there will henceforth be the interests of the state and where there was due process, there will be almost casual executive discretion." - C A GEARTY

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast