Thread: Gibbs Rifle Company - Rearsenaled M1903A3 and M1903A4 In Stock

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Gibbs Rifle Company - Rearsenaled M1903A3 and M1903A4 In Stock

We just got our first shipment in this morning of the Gibbs Rifle Co. rearsenaled USGI M1903A3 and M1903A4 rifles! These are built using USGI Remington-marked receivers that Gibbs acquired in their Parker-Hale buyout in the 1990s, and rebuilt by hand using modern production barrels turned and finished to USGI technical documentation specifications. These are completed with small parts machined using modern precision toolings to provide perfect tolerance adherence, as well as a replica "C" style stock in gorgeous American walnut. The whole gun is refinished to as-new arsenal condition using a parkerization process specifically chosen to match the original color tone and protective quality seen on the original rifles. For the 1903A4 rifles, the M73G2 replica of the classic Weaver scope is made by Hi-Lux and mounted on top, providing new quality glass; the 1903A3 rifles feature their classic aperture rear iron sights with narrow blades up front.

With the ethical considerations of milsurp collecting in mind, Gibbs has taken several steps to avoid misleading potential buyers or collectors. Gibbs carefully marks their new production parts with stampings to differentiate them from the original items, but does so in matching typeset to the original USGI markings on the surplus receiver for consistent aesthetics throughout the rifle. This seamless look produces a rifle which can be read to identify its origin, but which does not require any damage to the original US government markings on the original receiver. The result is a rearsenaled condition M1903 that clearly outshoots the original, built from a genuine Remington-made USGI receiver set -- a fitting and precise tribute to the war rifles that fought for American forces for over forty years.

Gibbs Rifle Co. M1903A3 Rearsenal .30-06

CLICK HERE

Gibbs Rifle Co. M1903A4 Rearsenal .30-06

CLICK HERE

These rifles are in stock now and ship coast to coast for just $10. They shoot very well with the American Eagle 150GR ammunition which also recoils fairly gently thanks to a careful loading designed to protect the vintage semi-auto action of the M1 Garand. We do

Cheers,
    Daniel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Man I love the A4.
    You guys really got me on this one.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Man I love the A4.
    I have one I got through irunguns last summer. If you have the means it's an awesome rifle, shoots like a dream.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I love my A4, and it's a great shooter... JP.

Just a tip... the Garand Federal ammo you linked above on your website... you guys should say how many rounds you are getting for your $259.99. I poured over the page and the specifications and nowhere does it say the quantity of ammo you get for that money.... that or I'm just blind?

Annnnnnnd, I'm officialy retarded. lol... carry on
    Last edited by spellbound; 01-15-2015 at 08:44 PM.
    Springfield M1A National Match in FDE Troy MCS w/ Vortex Viper PST 4-16x
    Benelli M4 w/ too many mods to list
    NP3 POF P415 w/ Eotech EXPS 2
    Marlin 1895SBL, CZ 75 SP01 Shadow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
    Just a tip... the Garand Federal ammo you linked above on your website... you guys should say how many rounds you are getting for your $259.99. I poured over the page and the specifications and nowhere does it say the quantity of ammo you get for that money.... that or I'm just blind?
    200 rounds... JP.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
    You can always find round counts in the product title at the top of the viewing area for products, like so:

Any time you don't see that there for ammunition, please don't hesitate to let us know!

What a beautiful rifle, does anyone know if a viper vortex scope 6-24x50 can be mounted to it.