Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: New Website

CGN Ultra frequent flyer shredder's Avatar
    CanadaAmmo's new site doesn't work worth a damn with Internet Explorer, but works fine with Google Chrome.

IMHO they should've left well enough alone - maybe added the In Stock Only feature - but left the rest alone.
    Justin Trudeau:

Liar, Thief, Hypocrite.

You only have one pen? I have a jar full.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstock View Post
    .. and it's not like I haven't ordered from them before! I have my honorary CanadaAmmo pen! Would consider making another order just to get another pen!
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

No problems here with Safari...

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    CanadaAmmo's new site doesn't work worth a damn with Internet Explorer, but works fine with Google Chrome.

IMHO they should've left well enough alone - maybe added the In Stock Only feature - but left the rest alone.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post

CA has too much into the site to change now? The only way is take the financial hit and fire the 23 yr. old gamer who designed the site and start fresh!!!
    In my opinion the site was designed for other gamers?? So CA has decided that will be their future market. Not the members that have the disposable income now!!!