Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Average time till order is shipped?

Depends on the dealer, classification of firearm, and time of year. Typically around a 7 to 10 days for restricted. Non restricted goods can be less than a week.
    Last edited by rick43pen; 01-17-2015 at 06:35 PM.

CGN Regular
    For the record it was a non restricted and a case of ammo. Guess the waiting for it to be shipped is not horrible but just put off due to the wait is at odds with what their website says for average processing to shipped out.

When I order from Canada anmo. I never get shipping info. My package just shows up about 7-8 business. It's a nice surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebell View Post
    So whats the average time before an order is shipped? Canammo took my money a week ago and its been a week with no update.

Dont know if i just have bad luck with site supporting retailers but had this happen with a different one two weeks ago.
    If it's restricted, they have to wait for the transfer to go through. For me it usually takes about 1-2 days, although last time was longer. For non-restricted the can ship out as soon as it's paid for, as there's no registration involved.

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    I just picked up a DDM4A1 from a BC supplier from payment to my door was exactly 7 days includes waiting in CFO to approve the transfer (36hrsish) so over all not to bad from BC to ontario in 7 days shipping was 25$

Quote Originally Posted by Pallister View Post
    When I order from Canada anmo. I never get shipping info. My package just shows up about 7-8 business. It's a nice surprise!
    I know they've had issues before with servers that run things like Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, GMail, etc automatically rejecting the e-mails from CanAm regarding processing changes as "Junk"
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

I placed an order Jan 1 and received on the 13. They sent my shipping confirmation email the day before it showed up. I wouldn't worry to much.
    Last edited by 156821; 01-18-2015 at 11:02 PM. Reason: delete post

I placed an order Jan 1 and received on the 13. They sent my shipping confirmation email the day before it showed up. I wouldn't worry too much.

Quote Originally Posted by 156821 View Post
    I placed an order Jan 1 and received on the 13. They sent my shipping confirmation email the day before it showed up. I wouldn't worry too much.
    My order placed January 8th. I suppose it might just show up? I haven't heard anything from CanadaAmmo, nor have they replied to my inquiry email. I might be worried if not for all of the positive member feedback here.

DS

Mine shipped yesterday, so it took 3 weeks from order to shipment. Now the real waiting game begins.
    ‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
    Mahatma Gandhi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast