Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Average time till order is shipped?

And just like that, tracking number in my inbox. Patience is not a virtue I am naturally equipped with. SKS and a boat load of ammo is coming my way!!!

CGN Regular
    My shipping info came today as well.

BANNED
    Got my warranty jw20 in today. 8 business days.

Don't sweat it with Canam. They're great. You'll get your stuff and they'll take care of you.

Guess I'm not the only who jumped on the SKS + Ammo deal. Patiently waiting for mine too!
    Knowledge is power...arm yourself... -------

Shiver me timbers!

I placed my ammo order 01/12/2015 and it still says Awaiting Shipment and no tracking # sent. My email went unanswered.

EDIT: 01/22/2015 my order was shipped!
    Last edited by Ontario597; 01-22-2015 at 07:08 PM. Reason: new info

CGN Regular
    I find they are 1-2 weeks on average, I don't mind because they have great deals and free shipping, there is always a trade off somewhere. If you are really in a pinch you can always call and see if they can't ship it a little quicker.

I ordered an Non-Restricted DA Backpacker from their Arms-Bargain site on Jan 13th, & it arrived yesterday...2weeks exactly.
    *I never received any shipping confirmation or tracking info, even after several requests via PM, email, & phone message.
    $25 for shipping & I had to wait for the surprise at my door? Not really impressed with that, but still a happy CanAm customer.*
    (Also, no targets or AR pens in the box...wasn't really a shocker but woulda been a nice touch.)
    IMHO

Cheers!

Ive never had a problem with Canada Ammo yet, they are still reeling a bit from the launch of their new website and Shotshow so it may take a bit longer to ship out. I get anxious everytime I order from them too as they ship out of BC using the dreaded Canpar but Ive been a happy customer everytime.
    Member of the CSSA http://cssa-cila.org
    Member of the CCFR https://firearmrights.ca
    Member of the NRA https://home.nra.org

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Yea we feel your pain! The waiting is a bear! We all hate it. But when it does arrive that's forgotten, kid at Xmas feeling more that makes up for it. Me usually a week to QUEBEC. Then Canpar now that's a whole other experience in its self. LOL! Last time I had to run my guy down and corner him, I think that my be I scared him ( totally unintended) so hopefully this time I won't have no misery getting it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123