Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Average time till order is shipped?

CGN Regular

Average time till order is shipped?

So whats the average time before an order is shipped? Canammo took my money a week ago and its been a week with no update.

Dont know if i just have bad luck with site supporting retailers but had this happen with a different one two weeks ago.

I think it depends on what you order. If there is a restricted involved, they would have to confirm the transfer approval before shipping, which could significantly extend the time it takes. That being said, when I placed my last order (Dec. 29/14), they took my money, and then processed it for about a week and a half until they even initiated the transfer. Transfer was completed yesterday, and I got an email saying my order was in the shipping queue which can take up to 2 days to actually ship. Probably just a busy place. I wouldn't fret too much, yet.

Tarrantula

I'd say about a week average.
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

I admit, we have been very slow recently due a number of factors including the holiday season which was busier for us than in previous years.

The new website and some new, talented staff should help us recover and begin shipping within 3 business days of time of order for all orders without restricted firearms. Of course order with restricted firearms will require a couple more days to process.

I am implementing some new systems in February that will speed things up to the degree that we can likely reduce our shipping times by a day if my calculations are correct.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I appreciate your patience.

Thank you.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sebell View Post
    So whats the average time before an order is shipped? Canammo took my money a week ago and its been a week with no update.

Dont know if i just have bad luck with site supporting retailers but had this happen with a different one two weeks ago.
    The word of the day is "patience". CA isn't going to screw you, some retailers are faster than others.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

It will be 3 weeks since I ordered on Monday.
    ‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Remote Six View Post
    It will be 3 weeks since I ordered on Monday.
    Don't feel bad. 20 days since I placed my order. And no shipping notification yet
    No need to worry though, it'll come. As said above, patience....

Edit: my order is non firearms related.
    Last edited by bb07; 01-19-2015 at 11:23 AM.

I know when I ordered from them it was about a week. That was after the shipping label/tracking number had been e-mail out.

Took one month to ship my 1911, but that was all due to the CFO. Canada Ammo were very quick to respond to any emails I sent, and shipped it within 2 days of approval from CFO. I am very happy with the service from them, haven't received my package yet but im sure it will be good

Last order I put through from Canada Ammo took 4 days from the time I placed my order to the time I got my tracking number. Absolutely no complaints from me. But as others are saying, patience...these guys are usually very responsive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast