Thread: Kudos to TSE

Thumbs up Kudos to TSE

I made a large purchase of ammo back on Black Friday weekend at TSE, taking advantage of some great discounts.

Just last night, I was moving two cases of the ammo into my gun room when It felt like one case was heavier than the other, even though it was the same ammo. After opening the heavier case first, it appeared to be complete, containing 10 bricks of the ammo. I then opened the second, lighter case and found that it only contained 8 bricks.

I immediately logged in to CGN and sent a couple of PM's to TSE staff explaining the situation, and made plans to follow up in person asap. I then searched high and low for my receipt without success.

Well, I went to the store today with some nervous anticipation. I am a relatively new customer at TSE so I had no idea what to expect. Basing my expectations on previous similar situations with other retailers, I expected there to be some friction...but TSE staff were amazing! They had read my PM in the morning and had already set aside the two missing bricks of ammo for me to pick up! No questions asked. They had determined somehow electronically that they had 2 extra bricks in inventory which matched with my missing ammo.

Hats off to the TSE crew...you have proven to me that it will be worth my time to patronize your business each and every time I am in Calgary!!

Disclaimer lol- As I left the store, I made a point to get the names of the two fine gents that helped me out as I wanted to give them a personal 'shout out' to thank them. Well, despite my best intentions, it appears that my ADHD kicked in big time today and I have forgotten both of their names

Thanks to both of you for your great service today

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Lucky you I purchased some items that a staff member claimed to fit my particular hand gun I brought the piece home attempted to install it and low and behold no worky...( glock mag bumper guy said it would fit my 9mm mags and this model was for 40 cal no marking or spec on the package so I took his word for it.
    Bring it back with receipt get into a 40 m argument on how they don't except returns.
    After 40 m I finally got my money back with hesitations
    Left with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Lucky you I purchased some items that a staff member claimed to fit my particular hand gun I brought the piece home attempted to install it and low and behold no worky...( glock mag bumper guy said it would fit my 9mm mags and this model was for 40 cal no marking or spec on the package so I took his word for it.
    Bring it back with receipt get into a 40 m argument on how they don't except returns.
    After 40 m I finally got my money back with hesitations
    Left with a bitter taste in my mouth.
    sounds about right.