Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canpar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    I've ordered ammo from 2 other forum sponsors before, but both are in Ontario and both used UPS, so this is my first Canpar experience.

Actually, I lie. Now that i think about it I ordered a gun and ammo combo from a west coast sponsor and it shipped Canpar. As I recall, it was slow but got here in the end although i don't remember there not being any updates. I guess I'll see what happens Monday.

I'm sure if it wasn't for ammo, Canpar would be out of business.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

First time using Canpar and here is the tracking update, hoping for delivery this afternoon....

"Date Event Location Comments
    2015-01-16 11:35:33 With Courier
    2015-01-15 17:51:00 Interline outbound Vancouver
    2015-01-15 17:49:00 Arrival at Hub/Terminal from Bulk/City Trailer Vancouver
    2015-01-15 16:38:34 Pickup from customer/shipper Vancouver "

And Loomis just delivered it!

All I'm getting is "2015-01-12 15:24:53 Pickup from customer/shipper Calgary" and an estimated delivery date of "2015-01-19 by end of day"

I just used Google maps and it is 4,903 kms from Calgary to Saint John. If they get here on time they will have averaged something like 29.18 KPH...................

Maybe Canpar does use "crackheads in a 3 wheeled clown car"

I agree with the other complaints. Canpar sucks big time. I always end up having to go fetch my shipment at their depot cause guess what? People with jobs aren't home at 1 in the afternoon!!duh!. Then their door tag warns me that if I don't pick up the package within 5 days it'll be returned?? AND to top it all off, pick up at the depot is between 7:30- 9 AM??
    Good thing CanadaAmmo doesn't charge shipping cause the gas cost to get my shipment is already too much.
    Last edited by newgunboy; 01-16-2015 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Addition

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    around Christmas i ordered some ammo online from tula ammo , all was quick tracking number was showing delivery at the end of the day , well look like that end of the days is 7h30 in the morning , so i wake up that days check the tracking number and that already delivered they just dump it in front of the door , even canada post is not that good the community box is like 30 feet beside the house and they dont even deliver any package they prefer to let the cards
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

Well, no tracking until an in and out entry for Moncton NB yesterday and then it showed up at my door about 9:30 this morning. never did show arriving in Saint John or "out for delivery"

Anyway, all's well that ends well.

PS

Thanks for the goodies Kate

Expired Business Member
    Glad it arrived safe and well Enjoy the ammo!

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Glad it arrived safe and well Enjoy the ammo!
    I'll probably need to order more again soon. What's your Wolf resupply situation look like?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    I'll probably need to order more again soon. What's your Wolf resupply situation look like?
    We tend to see our shipments about 6-8 weeks after ordering. We're about to place another order, so let me know if you want something specific!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast