Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krieghoff Semprio, The Non-pump Action, Pump Action Rifle

That's the oddest action I've ever seen

This is very slick and nice, cool concept in the design. Too bad this is way past my budget, or I would be very interested.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Stainless?
    Is it just me or does it look fragile when opened up..
    And I wonder what spare magazines go for?
    Cool idea though, I like it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureboy View Post
    Is it comfortable to shoot left?
    Yup. I shot the 9.3x? version 2 summers ago at their open house. Lovely rifle. The guy told me not to use the set trigger for a standing shot. The regular trigger felt like a set trigger on any other gun...

Fortunately I have absolutely no use for this rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yodave's Avatar
    so let me get this straight, it's not a pump, and it's not a semi-auto, this is a new cutting edge inertia driven semi-auto pump action repeating rifle?? way cool, now if it had a lever on it I'd buy 2 of them.........My K-80 is flawless as well, and it misses things as good as any other shotgun I have fired lol
    If you private message me and don't get a reply within 24 hours there is a good chance you've earned a spot on my ignore list

Friends don't let friends drive fords

Can it be slam fired?

I'm not buying the short sight radius idea though, just look at their double rifle - it has about 20 inches. Of course it's irrelevant if your blasting at moose 50 yards away, or have a scope on it. Way out of my pay grade anyway, so I'll stop worrying about it! :D
    "You can get more done with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone." ~ Al Capone
    CSAAA ADFGA

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    that is actually a great price for a Krieghoff.
    Get some!!! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RPgunguy View Post
    I'm not buying the short sight radius idea though, just look at their double rifle - it has about 20 inches. Of course it's irrelevant if your blasting at moose 50 yards away, or have a scope on it. Way out of my pay grade anyway, so I'll stop worrying about it! :D
    I never had a short radius sight rifle, but had air rifles... I actually think they are faster and more comfortable as you see both rear and front sight in focus.

In Europe open sights are mainly used for wild boar hunting when animal is pushed towards the hunter and there is a very small and quick window of opportunity (cut lines, thick bush, etc). You shoot as if you're shooting a hare with a shotgun. That is why Europeans have those fancy and extremely expensive (and unnecessary in my mind) quick detach scope mounts on their rifles...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yodave View Post
    so let me get this straight, it's not a pump, and it's not a semi-auto, this is a new cutting edge inertia driven semi-auto pump action repeating rifle?? way cool, now if it had a lever on it I'd buy 2 of them.........My K-80 is flawless as well, and it misses things as good as any other shotgun I have fired lol
    It's a pull-apart action

I think JMB designed something similar (trombone action?)

It uses an ar15 style bolt head and if I recall the bolt stays fixed with respect to the receiver and you pull the barrel away from it

It's a fascinating action.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast